Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

CALLING OUT Bubbles and Foreigngirl

Status
Not open for further replies.
GoldenDelicious said:
holy suffocating boring anticlimactic disgustingly long thread, batman!

in short: killah, pluck your eyebrows and lose the goofy friendly wide eyed kind look, it doesnt suit you. squint a bit even ;)

stickfigure: congratulations on your upcoming marriage

stickfigure: my condolences on your upcoming marriage :(

foreigngirl: nische lipth ;)

frisky: those wo live in glass houses should not throw stones...or get undressed, or the world will see their fattyness

bubbles: i cant believe that youve betrayed our country and hooked up with a foreigner...it just isnt cricket, i say

superqt: i wouldnt have used the word "attention" myself ;)

buncha fatties ;)

Best post, this page!:lmao:
 
GoldenDelicious said:
holy suffocating boring anticlimactic disgustingly long thread, batman!

in short: killah, pluck your eyebrows and lose the goofy friendly wide eyed kind look, it doesnt suit you. squint a bit even ;)

stickfigure: congratulations on your upcoming marriage

stickfigure: my condolences on your upcoming marriage :(

foreigngirl: nische lipth ;)

frisky: those wo live in glass houses should not throw stones...or get undressed, or the world will see their fattyness

bubbles: i cant believe that youve betrayed our country and hooked up with a foreigner...it just isnt cricket, i say

superqt: i wouldnt have used the word "attention" myself ;)

buncha fatties ;)

have you been talking to my weird neighbor :worried:
 
Erzulie said:
have you been talking to my weird neighbor :worried:
darth vader voice: "erzoolie...i AM your weird neighbour!!" :evil:

anyway i think my brain has been fried by this thread, what with 398 requests for the original killahbee pics and no one thought to just give the post number :rolleyes: foreigngirl scaring the shit out of me with the other girl in the photo, who looks like she should be torturing her husbands testicles (she looks like a very scary shaved wookie aka greek chick i know :worried: ) and....you know i know there are more things, but i just thought about FGs wookie friend and my brain stopped :worried:

ps youre fat

pps if youre wondering if i might be talking about you...i am :evil:
 
GoldenDelicious said:
darth vader voice: "erzoolie...i AM your weird neighbour!!" :evil:

anyway i think my brain has been fried by this thread, what with 398 requests for the original killahbee pics and no one thought to just give the post number :rolleyes: foreigngirl scaring the shit out of me with the other girl in the photo, who looks like she should be torturing her husbands testicles (she looks like a very scary shaved wookie aka greek chick i know :worried: ) and....you know i know there are more things, but i just thought about FGs wookie friend and my brain stopped :worried:

ps youre fat

pps if youre wondering if i might be talking about you...i am :evil:


im phat, not fat. :evil:

hey, is Mobic (7.5mg) any good?
 
Erzulie said:
im phat, not fat. :evil:

hey, is Mobic (7.5mg) any good?
it has its advantages in many ways, but its one of those drugs where there is significant variance in therapeutic effect between individuals...so you have to try it to see if itll work

what are you using it for? to control pain in your ankles? try taking some weight off them and see if that works ;)
 
GoldenDelicious said:
it has its advantages in many ways, but its one of those drugs where there is significant variance in therapeutic effect between individuals...so you have to try it to see if itll work

what are you using it for? to control pain in your ankles? try taking some weight off them and see if that works ;)


lol

you cheeky bastard!

I'm taking that and Loratab, and some other shit for muscle spasms in my back and neck.
 
Erzulie said:
lol

you cheeky bastard!

I'm taking that and Loratab, and some other shit for muscle spasms in my back and neck.
10 bucks says the neck spasms are actually just jiggling fat ;)

wear a powerlifting shirt at all times, thatll help dampen your blubber-tsunamis ;)

(i just had the funniest visual of you on your back with your ankles in the air watching them visually decompress :lmao: )
 
GoldenDelicious said:
10 bucks says the neck spasms are actually just jiggling fat ;)

wear a powerlifting shirt at all times, thatll help dampen your blubber-tsunamis ;)

(i just had the funniest visual of you on your back with your ankles in the air watching them visually decompress :lmao: )


:doublefi:

yea yea, i know what your visual of my ankles in the air really were :verygood:
 
GoldenDelicious said:
holy suffocating boring anticlimactic disgustingly long thread, batman!


foreigngirl: nische lipth ;)

buncha fatties ;)



fuck off, my teeth are straight and I never needed braces!!!!
 
Contrary to common belief, I'm not flaccid from this thread due to its utter gayness but by its overextended nature AND utter gayness.

What exactly does that mean? Touch much huggie, not enough killie.
 
foreigngirl said:
fuck off, my teeth are straight and I never needed braces!!!!
uuuuh...my post had nothing to do with your teeth...its just common around here to talk with a lisp on purpose when talking about lips

nevermind
 
Now look at them yo-yo's that's the way you do it
You play the guitar on the MTV
That ain't workin' that's the way you do it
Money for nothin' and chicks for free
 
She poppin she rollin she rollin
She climbin that pole and
I'm N Luv with a stripper
She trippin she playin she playin
I'm not goin nowhere girl I'm stayin
I'm N Luv with a stripper
 
foreigngirl said:
this thread is useless. It serves the post whores now.



Lock'er up


ok, im gonna go do that in a few :qt:
 
foreigngirl said:
I was not talking about someone locking you up :qt: in chains :verygood:

:evil:

thank, and i was finally not thinking about the s word ;)
 
jack_schitt said:
Just the good parts.


well, KB was mad why me and Bubbles said that he aint good looking, so he called us on that. I posted my pic and got it over with. The rest of the 16 pages is people hijacking this thread and changing subject like 5 more times
 
Ms_Temptress said:
frisky butt where are my spices and why do you never reply to me?


hey hun

Send me an addy, or did you already... i've been drugged up since Friday :worried:

and i respond to you dammit... ;) you see
 
Erzulie said:
hey hun

Send me an addy, or did you already... i've been drugged up since Friday :worried:

and i respond to you dammit... ;) you see
lol, do you even know who i am?? well any ways needto sent you the addy....i really do hope you feel well soon
 
foreigngirl said:
well, KB was mad why me and Bubbles said that he aint good looking, so he called us on that. I posted my pic and got it over with. The rest of the 16 pages is people hijacking this thread and changing subject like 5 more times

Typical EF type stuff then?
 
Ms_Temptress said:
lol, do you even know who i am?? well any ways needto sent you the addy....i really do hope you feel well soon


sure did hun ;)

oh damn, he did didn't he. Gonna ship out this week suga ;)
 
I don't feel like readng 17 pages of drivel. Did they post pics or not??
 
Erzulie said:
sure did hun ;)

oh damn, he did didn't he. Gonna ship out this week suga ;)
lol, thought i might throw you off with the new name...yes i guess he did if you need it again pm me....no rush hun i was just messing with ya
 
redguru said:
FG flashed her punani in a pic, but it's been edited already, Yarg.

Yeah and Im sure seashell came back and posted pics of her tits, and then Raina came in and linked up to a youtube vid she uploaded of her and a frozen banana. I always miss everything... :worried:
 
Yarg! said:
Yeah and Im sure seashell came back and posted pics of her tits, and then Raina came in and linked up to a youtube vid she uploaded of her and a frozen banana. I always miss everything... :worried:


lol...thats exactly what happened
 
Swunkzulie said:
i wouldn't let you kiss my mouth but you could wrap those lips around my johnson


YOu wouldnt let ME???? Oh, what a joke you are. Honey, I wouldnt touch your mouth or johnson even with a artificial hand
 
said by the way baby what's your name
said i go by the name of lois lane
and you could be my boyfiend you surely can
just let me quit my boyfriend called superman
i said he's a fairy i do suppoose
flyin through the air in pantyhose
he may be very sexy or even cute
but he looks like a sucker in a blue and red suit
i said you need a man who's got finesse
and his whole name across his chest
he may be able to fly all through the night
but can he rock a party til the early light
he cant satisfy you with his little worm
but i can bust you out with my super sperm
i go do it, i go do it, i go do it, do it , do it
 
foreigngirl said:
well, KB was mad why me and Bubbles said that he aint good looking, so he called us on that. I posted my pic and got it over with. The rest of the 16 pages is people hijacking this thread and changing subject like 5 more times

Why would you even say that? Makes you look like shit to be honest.
 
Erzulie said:
She poppin she rollin she rollin
She climbin that pole and
I'm N Luv with a stripper
She trippin she playin she playin
I'm not goin nowhere girl I'm stayin
I'm N Luv with a stripper

Ghetto music babe. My daughter listens to that crap and it's making me older by the day to have to hear it.
 
cyrex said:
longest fricken thread of useless nothing.. figured i'd help contribute to the useless nothing :-)

attention whore. That was your 666th post. What deal with the devil did you make today? ;)
 
wow this thing real started to suck after i left!!! and that mildly retarded looking bitch really didn't say anything that powerful. it could be heroin....
 
Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Indian.
 
Most people have 23 pairs of chromosomes. Chuck Norris has 72... and they're all poisonous.
 
holy fuck, what happened to this thread. I honestly read maybe one page past what I saw yesterday afternoon and gave up. goddamn you people are lame, boring, unoriginal and contribute nothing to life or the board.

I was thinking about it this morning - how EF was a while ago when I enjoyed it (yeah I know - bla bla bla "the good old days"). People like FZ, Jerkboxtits, Chaos Mage, even crak - witty, pissed off and insulting. these were fun times. people had things to say and in different, unique ways. now we have this. fuck. alright, you win. I'm done bitchin.
 
KillahBee said:
holy fuck, what happened to this thread. I honestly read maybe one page past what I saw yesterday afternoon and gave up. goddamn you people are lame, boring, unoriginal and contribute nothing to life or the board.

I was thinking about it this morning - how EF was a while ago when I enjoyed it (yeah I know - bla bla bla "the good old days"). People like FZ, Jerkboxtits, Chaos Mage, even crak - witty, pissed off and insulting. these were fun times. people had things to say and in different, unique ways. now we have this. fuck. alright, you win. I'm done bitchin.
hell threads like that get locked now
this forum has gotten too pc
the pussification of ef is complete
 
KillahBee said:
holy fuck, what happened to this thread. I honestly read maybe one page past what I saw yesterday afternoon and gave up. goddamn you people are lame, boring, unoriginal and contribute nothing to life or the board.

I was thinking about it this morning - how EF was a while ago when I enjoyed it (yeah I know - bla bla bla "the good old days"). People like FZ, Jerkboxtits, Chaos Mage, even crak - witty, pissed off and insulting. these were fun times. people had things to say and in different, unique ways. now we have this. fuck. alright, you win. I'm done bitchin.
I miss those whinny bitches, FZ still post on the music forum
 
KillahBee said:
holy fuck, what happened to this thread. I honestly read maybe one page past what I saw yesterday afternoon and gave up. goddamn you people are lame, boring, unoriginal and contribute nothing to life or the board.

I was thinking about it this morning - how EF was a while ago when I enjoyed it (yeah I know - bla bla bla "the good old days"). People like FZ, Jerkboxtits, Chaos Mage, even crak - witty, pissed off and insulting. these were fun times. people had things to say and in different, unique ways. now we have this. fuck. alright, you win. I'm done bitchin.
:)

Well put.. i know even i have annoyed u at times.. but even i don't want to read most of this anymore.. so i don't.- doesn't mean i left.. Just not too interested anymore.

Same old shit get old
 
lmao @ stickfigure and feisty falling in love over the phone and getting married.

no offense but are you two desperate or something? That is the only thing that makes sense.

This is ten times more pathetic than me with the 19 year old virgin girl i thought i loved.

Why not meet and build on it from there? Why the rush?
Slow the F down.

(if this was all a joke then disregard, i didn't have 6 hours to read the whole thread)
 
So to make a long ass and lame thread short, KB called out Foreingirl and Bubbles. The first one posted and the other came up with an excuse. Smells like ownage to me (a little bit).
 
I didn't even see the excuse that Bubbles made, but I figured that';s how it would be. didn't exactly take her as a person with character

figured either an excuse or she would go to the local mall and get some Glamour Shots done
 
KillahBee said:
I didn't even see the excuse that Bubbles made, but I figured that';s how it would be. didn't exactly take her as a person with character

figured either an excuse or she would go to the local mall and get some Glamour Shots done
i think stick made an excuse for her.. i didn't read the whole thread something about the lawyer..
 
KillahBee said:
LMFAO. that's a surprise. dude's game is MAAAAD weak
It was BB not Stick. The reason was she got burned in the past for posting pics someone reposted them else where without her permission.
 
Fuck! I was hopin to see some death in this thread.

All I see is soggy pussy on the verge of scabification. FUCKIN DIRTY!
 
BrothaBill said:
what's even worse about me?


lol. not you maing. I would never call you or anyone worse that Stick.

I meant that's worse that there is a "legal" excuse for not posting up her pic.
 
owell whose to say anyones damn pics r real anyways.. people lie all the god damn time.. look at lickapuss over there on plenty of fish and 75th and his little ontario stcatherines toronto excursion right?

I got my 250lb friend to msg him.. i hope he msgs her back.. please lick a puss she wants a pick :)
 
KillahBee said:
holy fuck, what happened to this thread. I honestly read maybe one page past what I saw yesterday afternoon and gave up. goddamn you people are lame, boring, unoriginal and contribute nothing to life or the board.

I was thinking about it this morning - how EF was a while ago when I enjoyed it (yeah I know - bla bla bla "the good old days"). People like FZ, Jerkboxtits, Chaos Mage, even crak - witty, pissed off and insulting. these were fun times. people had things to say and in different, unique ways. now we have this. fuck. alright, you win. I'm done bitchin.
no noe to blame but a few mods for this.
 
*MissFit* said:
owell whose to say anyones damn pics r real anyways.. people lie all the god damn time.. look at lickapuss over there on plenty of fish and 75th and his little ontario stcatherines toronto excursion right?

I got my 250lb friend to msg him.. i hope he msgs her back.. please lick a puss she wants a pick :)
LOL I don't get why anyone would post a fake pic on a dating site if you intend to meet people from it. As soon as they see you in real life they will be like WTF. I caught a dude using pics of amature BB that I knew of from another fintess board.
 
KillahBee said:
lol. not you maing. I would never call you or anyone worse that Stick.

I meant that's worse that there is a "legal" excuse for not posting up her pic.

ok, b/c we agree on posts and saying I was worse than stick :mad: lol
 
*MissFit* said:
owell whose to say anyones damn pics r real anyways.. people lie all the god damn time.. look at lickapuss over there on plenty of fish and 75th and his little ontario stcatherines toronto excursion right?

I got my 250lb friend to msg him.. i hope he msgs her back.. please lick a puss she wants a pick :)

We're on a bobybuilding site. This means you're gonna have some extremely narcissitic people, conceited, envious of others etc. When you start comparing people on here, it just becomes elementary and southern.

Here's what I never got. If I believe correctly, killah displayed TWO pictures of himself. One were he was rockin the face shot only and one where he was wearin shades and a suit. In each pic he looked completely different. Is this not evidence enough for all you stupid fucks that photogeny exists and varies alot from one pic to the next? They pick and choose how they want to picture how you look. If you are a hot girl, even if they know you're ugly, they pic the most flattering pic to represent you -- justifies their chasing you or something I guess. With killah's pic, why didnt they analyze his other pic? Because they'll pickand choose what they want to believe -- maybe it helps them sleep or maybe they just like getting underneath someone elses skin. Either way, seems like waste of time, if you ask me.
 
ceasar989 said:
We're on a bobybuilding site. This means you're gonna have some extremely narcissitic people, conceited, envious of others etc. When you start comparing people on here, it just becomes elementary and southern.

Here's what I never got. If I believe correctly, killah displayed TWO pictures of himself. One were he was rockin the face shot only and one where he was wearin shades and a suit. In each pic he looked completely different. Is this not evidence enough for all you stupid fucks that photogeny exists and varies alot from one pic to the next? They pick and choose how they want to picture how you look. If you are a hot girl, even if they know you're ugly, they pic the most flattering pic to represent you -- justifies their chasing you or something I guess. With killah's pic, why didnt they analyze his other pic? Because they'll pickand choose what they want to believe -- maybe it helps them sleep or maybe they just like getting underneath someone elses skin. Either way, seems like waste of time, if you ask me.

I know for a fact that some people on EF post pictures of themselves in certain poses/light and never show a certain side or pose. You can create any reality you want with pictures, even though most won't admit to it. One of my pics made people say I look really young - never heard that in real life. Pics are pics. Tits are tits. Lets see some
 
KillahBee said:
I know for a fact that some people on EF post pictures of themselves in certain poses/light and never show a certain side or pose. You can create any reality you want with pictures, even though most won't admit to it. One of my pics made people say I look really young - never heard that in real life. Pics are pics. Tits are tits. Lets see some
ya that pic did make you look young.but there is nothing wrong with looking young.better then looking old.
 
needtogetas said:
ya that pic did make you look young.but there is nothing wrong with looking young.better then looking old.

agreed. better chance to not get arrested when I hang out in local playgrounds or middleschool mixers.
 
KillahBee said:
I know for a fact that some people on EF post pictures of themselves in certain poses/light and never show a certain side or pose. You can create any reality you want with pictures, even though most won't admit to it. One of my pics made people say I look really young - never heard that in real life. Pics are pics. Tits are tits. Lets see some
LOL I will fully admit to this when I had big boobs pics focused on my boobs. Now that I have small boobs pics focus on my ass. We all want to be seen in the best light possible.
 
foreigngirl said:
I was fair. I posted my bad pic in this thread :whatever:

If you were smart, you would have posted your worst pic.

From an argumentive stragtegical standpoint, it makes most sense. If they post a pick that is bad enough and it's obvious, people wont have to attack, it's self explanitory and then it's dropped. If you post a better pic, it has room for error - it will torn apart. It's similar to getting your ass kicked in a fight. If you fight, nobody is gonna question your win or loss because you faught. You man up, nobody can say anything, regardless of the outcome.

Way to play the game, Charlie.
 
superqt4u2nv said:
LOL I will fully admit to this when I had big boobs pics focused on my boobs. Now that I have small boobs pics focus on my ass. We all want to be seen in the best light possible.


and I don't blame the picture taker, I blame the retarded wack dudes on here that don't have the intelligence or foresight to sit back and think, "Hmm...this is only a picture. I bet she looks different in person". Instead, they toss out asskissing compliments left and right and build up egos when they should be trying to keep them in check.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom