Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

CALLING OUT Bubbles and Foreigngirl

Status
Not open for further replies.
awittyusername said:
I agree about not posting face pics on the Informations Super Highway. And, I agree with her that killabee4U2NV is an attention whore. ;)

But, she should not have been the one to start talking about someones looks if she is not going to post hers. Besides...there is so much other shit to make fun of kb4U2NV about!!


This is why I would never make a deragatory comment about any of the ladies weight here. :verygood:
How fucking dare you take my user name in vain KB is no where near the attention whore I am!
 
superqt4u2nv said:
How fucking dare you take my user name in vain KB is no where near the attention whore I am!

WTF is your problem? I have been nice to you lately. I haven't even called you superattentionho4u2kissass in a long time
 
KillahBee said:
lol at angel being a braindead vegetable.

I think I may just look extra young in that pic, maybe it's the black and white. most people say I just look my age.
I am not a brain dead vegetable..i was trying to be nice to you for once.......i did not expect you to look the way those pics look..that is all!
 
Angel said:
I am not a brain dead vegetable..i was trying to be nice to you for once.......i did not expect you to look the way those pics look..that is all!

when i bomb you with messages like "needto's pussy smells like farts" you leave them there for me to see until they expire.

one more time for you just incase your confused..

when i bomb you with messages like "needto's pussy smells like farts" you leave them there for me to see until they expire.
 
Dunk said:
when i bomb you with messages like "needto's pussy smells like farts" you leave them there for me to see until they expire.

one more time for you just incase your confused..

when i bomb you with messages like "needto's pussy smells like farts" you leave them there for me to see until they expire.
you know what, i dont think not caring about a bomb with the most stupidist of all comments on it makes me brain dead.....i dont leave them there for you too see i just dont give a fuck what it says....you want to sit here and be childish and throw bombs on me and needto that is fine...do i red you? if i were plat would i red or bomb you?? NO, i will not stoop to your level of immaturity by thinking i am "cool" or suave because i put a bomb or a red k message that has the mentality of a 10 yr old on it....so here is a clue, you are a meat head who can think of nothing better to do with yourself...you talk out your ass about being all hot and all these chicks wanting you and shit when clearly i find nothing remotely close about you being hot....and your character is not that appealing either.....when all is said and done and i send you your green k almost daily when i am on even though you send these stupid bombs with the immature messages on it we shall then see who is mature and who is not.......dunk i truly hope you get some sort of satisfaction in life out of being a prick....because in life what you dish out comes back 10 fold!
 
Angel said:
you know what, i dont think not caring about a bomb with the most stupidist of all comments on it makes me brain dead.....i dont leave them there for you too see i just dont give a fuck what it says....you want to sit here and be childish and throw bombs on me and needto that is fine...do i red you? if i were plat would i red or bomb you?? NO, i will not stoop to your level of immaturity by thinking i am "cool" or suave because i put a bomb or a red k message that has the mentality of a 10 yr old on it....so here is a clue, you are a meat head who can think of nothing better to do with yourself...you talk out your ass about being all hot and all these chicks wanting you and shit when clearly i find nothing remotely close about you being hot....and your character is not that appealing either.....when all is said and done and i send you your green k almost daily when i am on even though you send these stupid bombs with the immature messages on it we shall then see who is mature and who is not.......dunk i truly hope you get some sort of satisfaction in life out of being a prick....because in life what you dish out comes back 10 fold!

Lets go SEAHAWKS!!!
 
KillahBee said:
I wonder why I make fun of women so much.,...

I can, however, perform advanced periodontal root debridement with chlorhexidine irrigation, following with complete occlusal pit and fissure sealants on your ass ;)

so where is it? :qt:
 
jujubes said:
I can, however, perform advanced periodontal root debridement with chlorhexidine irrigation, following with complete occlusal pit and fissure sealants on your ass ;)

so where is it? :qt:


Jesus Christ I'm harder than solving world hunger right now
 
Thank-you KB. Very cute...babyface.

I happened to also see Raina...extremely pretty.

I recall seeing another nice pic of FG, and that one she posted doesn't do her justice..and she's got pouty, sexy lips.

Bubbles is very cute, if that is her in her avatar.

Now everyone have a group hug, and don't make me come over there :rainbow:
 
KillahBee said:
lol. shiiiit, if I'm ugly and you consider the females I have had in my life, I guess I am doing A LOT better than I expected. if I get plastic surgery I may actually bag Alyssa Milano after all
KB's crying..... all the way to the nani bank.

-
 
jujubes said:
Thank-you KB. Very cute...babyface.

I happened to also see Raina...extremely pretty.

I recall seeing another nice pic of FG, and that one she posted doesn't do her justice..and she's got pouty, sexy lips.

Bubbles is very cute, if that is her in her avatar.

Now everyone have a group hug, and don't make me come over there :rainbow:


lol...are you talking about this disaster?

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=453779
 
jujubes said:
OMG..is that your bike??? If it is, you must get on it, ride to my home, and let me take it for a spin!!!!!

and btw..that pic and the other you posted is like night and day...nanny foreigngirl versus sexyforeignbatgirl...

I NEED AN R6 :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:


well, that 1st pic I posted here is from the time when I was 7 months pregnant, of course there is gonna be difference...lol

Yeah, I got that R1 for my husbands b-day last summer. I love it :)
 
StickFigure said:
And you guys say my threads are bad. :rolleyes:

This thread is the definition of teh SUCK!!
I can't believe this thread has made it this far.
the difference is that this thread had potential, it just didn't deliver. Yours don't have a chance from the minute you make them.
 
CamelToe said:
the difference is that this thread had potential, it just didn't deliver. Yours don't have a chance from the minute you make them.

Suck is suck no matter how you slice it. And to top it off this one came from a mod.

But thanks for clearing this up for me.:beer:
 
StickFigure said:
Suck is suck no matter how you slice it. And to top it off this one came from a mod.

But thanks for clearing this up for me.:beer:


Get the fuck out of my thread you useless sack of no-balls having peter-puffing skoal-snuffing inbred fuck.
 
i havent seen pics of bubbles but i have seen pics of foreigngirl. she posted them months ago. i guess you missed that.
 
foreigngirl said:
oh, KB and Stick - stop the stupidness!!!


Bottom line - I am hot

Yes, I agree KB should quit acting like a little bitch. Everyone here gets flamed for one reason or another at some point. All he's doing is drawing more attention to himself which is ironic considering his comment to Bubbles in his first post. :rolleyes:


And yes, I agree, you are very beautiful.
 
Gambino said:
bunch of fatties up in this thread
boom bobba boom bobba
you asshole you just crushed me!!!!!!! i am on a diet and very low self esteem the last thing i need is you saying these things....i must now go drown in some twinkies
 
StickFigure said:
Yes, I agree KB should quit acting like a little bitch. Everyone here gets flamed for one reason or another at some point. All he's doing is drawing more attention to himself which is ironic considering his comment to Bubbles in his first post. :rolleyes:


And yes, I agree, you are very beautiful.

fucking e-flirting dick rider
 
StickFigure said:
Yes, I agree KB should quit acting like a little bitch. Everyone here gets flamed for one reason or another at some point. All he's doing is drawing more attention to himself which is ironic considering his comment to Bubbles in his first post. :rolleyes:


And yes, I agree, you are very beautiful.

You fucking retarded backwoods pussy. Grow some fucking balls before you mention my name in a post. You have the wackest, most immature, most pathetic fucking e-game I have ever seen in my life. You would fuck a ripe tomato if it looked at you the right way. Get some pride, Cletus.
 
KillahBee said:
You fucking retarded backwoods pussy. Grow some fucking balls before you mention my name in a post. You have the wackest, most immature, most pathetic fucking e-game I have ever seen in my life. You would fuck a ripe tomato if it looked at you the right way. Get some pride, Cletus.

LMAO!!! Yup, definately that time of the month.:FRlol:
 
StickFigure said:
Go blow it out your ass Gaybino. Complimenting someone isn't e-flirting. Get your definitions straight.


My fucking ass. The way you throw around e-compliments to broads, every fucking fatty on the interweb is going to come here to get their busted egos pumped up by your sad ass.
 
gotmilk said:
dood...you rocked a bowl-cut hair style for how many years?


If you 're referring to the pic I posted in the Sticky at the top of the page, that is not a bowl cut. It looks like it in the picture, but it's not. I've got other pics if you don't believe me.


I was 16 in that picture.
:silly:
 
KillahBee said:
You fucking retarded backwoods pussy. Grow some fucking balls before you mention my name in a post. You have the wackest, most immature, most pathetic fucking e-game I have ever seen in my life. You would fuck a ripe tomato if it looked at you the right way. Get some pride, Cletus.

Holy 75th/GJohnson rerun...would you guys relax!...geez..i think it's men who are premenstrual.... :rolleyes:
 
KillahBee said:
My fucking ass. The way you throw around e-compliments to broads, every fucking fatty on the interweb is going to come here to get their busted egos pumped up by your sad ass.

You are quickly killing my babyfaced image of you... :worried:
 
KillahBee said:
My fucking ass. The way you throw around e-compliments to broads, every fucking fatty on the interweb is going to come here to get their busted egos pumped up by your sad ass.

Dude! Where have you and gaybino been for the last 2 months?? The only person I e-flirt with on any serious level is the woman I am marrying early next year, Feisty. Anything with anyone else, which has been almost non-exhistant, is only in fun. Open your eyes Herman.
 
KillahBee said:
Get the fuck out of my thread you useless sack of no-balls having peter-puffing skoal-snuffing inbred fuck.

How did I miss this thread? Hmm

Did I say you are ugly? Sorry I meant you're not.

As for me posting my pic on here I won't do it again because last time one for the former members copied my pics and posted them on other boards.
Thanks Stilleto, very nice of you. :) oh and Awitty I do not weigh a ton and if I did I would not care. :)


KB I love the way you blow..................................................................................................................................................................................................................a fuse..... :heart: :qt:
 
just a few things:

1). KB for mod.
2). looks like someone opened up a "Pwn" shop in here...
3). women should have to get a license to speak ot type things on the internet.
4). ...........
 
jujubes said:
I'll let you in on a little secret..BD has a babyface under the goatee..and I love it....tee hee

Well it's not a secret anymore is it. LOL!! :chomp:

He's a pretty gruff lookin' dude thats for sure.
 
so anyway, i better see this thread in that lame ass thread of the week thread. but it prolly won't make it. it'll be chock full of threads made by mentally deficient women and their overcoming everyday things, like opening a fucking door.....
 
Cameltoe..since he is full of sunshine and likes nice threads..wants to know everything about the wedding..the flowers, the music, where it's going to be.... :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:
 
humantarget said:
just a few things:

1). KB for mod.
2). looks like someone opened up a "Pwn" shop in here...
3). women should have to get a license to speak ot type things on the internet.
4). ...........


1) :worried:
2) :daisy:
3) : :inflate: :spatts:
4) :rainbow:
 
humantarget said:
so anyway, i better see this thread in that lame ass thread of the week thread. but it prolly won't make it. it'll be chock full of threads made by mentally deficient women and their overcoming everyday things, like opening a fucking door.....

Tell us how you really feel.
:)
 
humantarget said:
so anyway, i better see this thread in that lame ass thread of the week thread. but it prolly won't make it. it'll be chock full of threads made by mentally deficient women and their overcoming everyday things, like opening a fucking door.....

if it's so lame, what are you doing here sunshine?
 
hamstershaver said:
well im glad you two arent rushing into it

Hammy--All i can say is, When you know, you KNOW!

ForeignGirl--we are but we're getting married next year.

BlutWump--It's Feisty, not Frisky.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom