Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BULKING CYCLE! last minute critique for KARMA!

JUICEMAN

I am going to be starting a 12 week Cycle. I have an outline of how I am thinking of running things... just wondering if any of you bros have any good opinions on anything I could do differently.

20 yo
200lbs
10%bf
5'8"
4th cycle

Test suspension 50mg/day first 10 Days
Testex Cypionate 500mg/wk wks 1-12
Fina 75mg/day wks 5-12
Tai Dbol 30mg/day wks 5-11
Humalog insulin 10 units post workout
Liquidex - plenty
Clomid- Plenty

main question:

1. I am wondering if anyone has any better opinions on the timing of Fina and Dbol.

Any other input is welcomed. Good help will be rewarded with lots of KARMA!

First you spelled That wrong but it's okay (don't cry). Second, you should put the d-bol in the first few weeks to kick start it better. IT'll even out the cycle more and kep gains coming steadily throughout the entire cycle IMO. Karma for me?

Thanks for the replies. The reason I didn't put the Dbol at the front was because I heard that it will work synergysticly (sp?)
with the fina. I will trust you guys over where I got that info from. So like this:

Test Susp 50day days 1-10
Test Cyp 500wk wks 1-12
Dbol 30 day wks 1-7
Fina 75 day wks 5 -12
slin
Liquidex
Clomid

Nathan said:
you should put the d-bol in the first few weeks to kick start it better. IT'll even out the cycle more and kep gains coming steadily throughout the entire cycle IMO. Karma for me?

Copying Nautica's suggestion doesn't mean you deserve karma. :rolleyes: :newbie:

Run the fina weeks 7-15. That takes you right up to clomid theropy. Good move moving the dbol up front.

Where's my karma?

JUICEMAN said:
I am going to be starting a 12 week Cycle. I have an outline of how I am thinking of running things... just wondering if any of you bros have any good opinions on anything I could do differently.

20 yo
200lbs
10%bf
5'8"
4th cycle

Test suspension 50mg/day first 10 Days
Testex Cypionate 500mg/wk wks 1-12
Fina 75mg/day wks 5-12
Tai Dbol 30mg/day wks 5-11
Humalog insulin 10 units post workout
Liquidex - plenty
Clomid- Plenty

main question:

1. I am wondering if anyone has any better opinions on the timing of Fina and Dbol.

Any other input is welcomed. Good help will be rewarded with lots of KARMA!

wow is this a fucking mess

you fliped your cycle?

start with slow acting test finish with fast, that way you dont have to wait to take clomids to begin hpta recovery, dbol goes in the beggining

cycle:

cyp 500mg/week weeks 1-10
dbol 30mg/ed weeks 1-5
fina 75mg/ed weeks 6-11
suspension 75mg/ed weeks 11-12
arimidex .5mg/ed throughout
clomid right after your last shot of suspension

I will definitely run the fast acting test at the end of the cycle. I have done that before with good results.

Why do you recommend not using a fast acting test along with the dbol to get the cycle going? Also, I noticed that you recommended only 5 weeks on Dbol and 6 on fina?

Top Bottom