Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BuffaloGal's Log

Hi BuffaloGal!! :wavey: ;) Just thought I would check in and say Hi! It looks like things are looking up for you - congrats on the house, now we will wait with or fingers crossed ;)

Good luck with getting back on track - you go girl!

buffalogal said:
You girls are oh so sweet! As expected, things have been pretty hectic. Am waiting on the home inspection, then just sit back and wait for closing. Yippee!! ;)

I have a plan of attack for getting back with the program. Went through last night and wrote out a very detailed meal plan for 7 days. Have ordered supps (Gluc, sesapure, T-Rex, Levorex) from AF Store and am awaiting them. Once I get moved in, I'm back at it and it couldn't come soon enough. Haven't checked my weight/BF % for a long time and mentally, I don't think I could stand to hear the numbers. But, now that I have a plan, I'm feeling better.

I've been trying to keep up with everyone's log as I get the chance, a few times a week. You should be seeing a new log from me by the end of April. Til then girls, keep doing what you're doing. Luv ya all!! :heart:
Looking forward to it!!!

buffalogal said:
WOO-HOO! Happy Dance! :dance2: :elephant: :beer:

The seller accepted my offer and the contract has been signed. Closing date may not be for another month, but there is finally a light at the end of the tunnel!! I'll be back to logging in no time gals! :heart:
CONGRATULATIONS, you homeowner, you!!!!! :garza:

Yea, time to party then. Bring it on gals! Get my home inspection done tomorrow morning and things may be finally on the downslide.

Unfortunately, so's the training. Have developed a very strange problem the past 1.5 weeks. Having problems with my right foot/leg going numb, losing complete control of it and am having a tendency to drag it behind me at times because it won't respond. I've fallen many times the last few days and it's affecting my cardio. Hard to run when you can't lift your foot. :worried:

Went to the doctor and am awaiting results of my blood tests and brain scan to see what the problem is. Just when you think you've gotten things licked, something unexpected always comes up. Yet another reason to tighten the diet up asap.

buffalogal said:
Yea, time to party then. Bring it on gals! Get my home inspection done tomorrow morning and things may be finally on the downslide.

Unfortunately, so's the training. Have developed a very strange problem the past 1.5 weeks. Having problems with my right foot/leg going numb, losing complete control of it and am having a tendency to drag it behind me at times because it won't respond. I've fallen many times the last few days and it's affecting my cardio. Hard to run when you can't lift your foot. :worried:

Went to the doctor and am awaiting results of my blood tests and brain scan to see what the problem is. Just when you think you've gotten things licked, something unexpected always comes up. Yet another reason to tighten the diet up asap.

BG, heaps of good wishes to you. I hope the tests come back OK.

:heart: :heart: :heart:

buffalogal said:

Sending good vibes your way. Keep us posted! :verygood:

buffalogal said:

Good well wishes... and just a thought... You said it goes numb... is it tingley? I was just thinking pinched nerve possibly. Pinched nerve wouldn't let you fire the muscles properly. It could be anywhere from the spine through even your hip area? Thinking about it.. I don't know everything but trying to figure out what would possibley cause it it just seems wierd that it's only effecting one leg, and not any of your upper body first. Like the message is being sent down the CNS but is getting delayed once it hits the nerve that feeds that leg only. Do you have any tight areas in your lower back or is the glutes on that side sore or super tight? Pinched nerve is either muscle against bone, muscle to muscle, or more uncommon that I have read is bone to bone. I know you work-out a lot but do you stretch enough? Just trying to think of non-evasive ways that could help your problem. Doctors like to cut you open and they get to use all their gadgets and stuff... When sometimes they don't need too.

Top Bottom