Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BuffaloGal's Log

buffalogal said:
Everything's still status quo. Foot's been off and on, not as bad as last week but still some problems. Am still trying to get these tests done, on top of new things that have cropped up the last couple of days. I don't know whether to keep working out or not, so I've stopped for the time being and it's dragging me down in the dumps. I'm just in a funk right now. I just have to be patient and not push it but it's hard to do. Thanks for asking hun. I'll be back one of these days... :rolleyes:
Keep your chin up... You could still do some upper body work.. or even maybe some yoga.
Everyone is having feet problems on here!
Get better!

Wow, I need to check this more often. I had originally given up on the whole eating healthy thing for awhile and realized it was starting to make me feel worse. So, I'm slowly easing back into it.

The leg's been okay. May have been a nerve that worked itself out. Still have a bunch of tests to run on Friday, so we'll see what comes up from that. I went back to doing sprints yesterday and am gonna try to hit the gym now to do some upper body. It's been almost two weeks now since I've lifted - just a little ab work here and there. My pants are getting tight and I'm getting pissed, so it's time to get my a$$ in some sort of gear.

Still stressing about the house. Didn't get what I wanted from the inspection but I have no other choice. I have to take it or lose my dogs forever. I'm just run down from the physical end and mental drain from dealing with buying a house. Thanks for all the well-wishes. I'll check in from time to time until I can get back at it. Miss you girls. :heart:

buffalogal said:
Wow, I need to check this more often. I had originally given up on the whole eating healthy thing for awhile and realized it was starting to make me feel worse. So, I'm slowly easing back into it.

The leg's been okay. May have been a nerve that worked itself out. Still have a bunch of tests to run on Friday, so we'll see what comes up from that. I went back to doing sprints yesterday and am gonna try to hit the gym now to do some upper body. It's been almost two weeks now since I've lifted - just a little ab work here and there. My pants are getting tight and I'm getting pissed, so it's time to get my a$$ in some sort of gear.

Still stressing about the house. Didn't get what I wanted from the inspection but I have no other choice. I have to take it or lose my dogs forever. I'm just run down from the physical end and mental drain from dealing with buying a house. Thanks for all the well-wishes. I'll check in from time to time until I can get back at it. Miss you girls. :heart:
This might sound silly to you right now but after you do your sprints running leg work butt work.... Try doing a piriformis stretch.
http://www.drbackman.com/piriformis-muscle-stretch.htm
The nerve gets sompressed in this muscle. If thata's the case if you keep it stretched it should help you!

buffalogal said:
What did they find? Nothing serious, I hope?!?!?

Hope you feel better and figure out that foot soon so you get hit it hard again. :rose:

I miss all of you too! :kiss:

Still no word on what it could be. Fortunately, it hasn't acted up for a week or so. I'm beginning to think it may have been a pinched nerve that finally let go.

No nerve damage turned up on the EMG. Gawd, what a horrible test! :worried: Had an MRI on my back done and the results should be there in a couple of days. If they find nothing on that, I'm giving up. I've been doing more cardio (well, as much as I can) and so I'll just keep going. Frustrating as hell, but maybe it was just a one-time occurrence.

I'm hopefully getting closer to a closing date on my house. Maybe only a week or two and then I can move in. Fingers are crossed hard for that so I can get back on track. My diet sucks right now but I'm trying not to let it bother me too much. I just can't wait to start cutting!! ;)

Everything else is busy but good. I have wonderful support with me and am not sure how I would have made it through without a fantastic guy to help. I don't know what I did to deserve him but I hope I keep doing it. :heart:

Hugs to all of you wonderful EF'ers. I'm still here, just have turned into lurker mode for the time being! :verygood:

buffalogal said:
I miss all of you too! :kiss:

Still no word on what it could be. Fortunately, it hasn't acted up for a week or so. I'm beginning to think it may have been a pinched nerve that finally let go.

No nerve damage turned up on the EMG. Gawd, what a horrible test! :worried: Had an MRI on my back done and the results should be there in a couple of days. If they find nothing on that, I'm giving up. I've been doing more cardio (well, as much as I can) and so I'll just keep going. Frustrating as hell, but maybe it was just a one-time occurrence.

I'm hopefully getting closer to a closing date on my house. Maybe only a week or two and then I can move in. Fingers are crossed hard for that so I can get back on track. My diet sucks right now but I'm trying not to let it bother me too much. I just can't wait to start cutting!! ;)

Everything else is busy but good. I have wonderful support with me and am not sure how I would have made it through without a fantastic guy to help. I don't know what I did to deserve him but I hope I keep doing it. :heart:

Hugs to all of you wonderful EF'ers. I'm still here, just have turned into lurker mode for the time being! :verygood:
How r u doing???

Top Bottom