Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BuffaloGal's Log

How r u doing???

Just got my test results back and there is no sign of nerve impingement in my lower back. My doctor thinks it was probably a pinched nerve that became "unpinched." Hopefully that's all it was.

But, I do have arthritis in my lower spine which doesn't sound like much fun. But it's not gonna stop me from lifting weights. Have to do some research to see if there's anything I can do to prevent it from getting worse. Other than that, all is good... :)

buffalogal said:
Just got my test results back and there is no sign of nerve impingement in my lower back. My doctor thinks it was probably a pinched nerve that became "unpinched." Hopefully that's all it was.

But, I do have arthritis in my lower spine which doesn't sound like much fun. But it's not gonna stop me from lifting weights. Have to do some research to see if there's anything I can do to prevent it from getting worse. Other than that, all is good... :)
I'm happy to hear that!!! I'm sure you are too! So back to the gym for you?!?!?!?

I'm happy to hear that!!! I'm sure you are too! So back to the gym for you?!?!?!?

Absolutely!! ;) Started back full time on Tuesday and my legs sure are feeling it. I luv it! Still no word on a closing date for the house but after that I'll be back on here full time with a new log...

Hope all is well Still miss ya girl

Miss you too hun! :bigkiss:

buffalogal said:
Absolutely!! ;) Started back full time on Tuesday and my legs sure are feeling it. I luv it! Still no word on a closing date for the house but after that I'll be back on here full time with a new log...

Good luck on your closing.....and here's to no more problems with the foot!!!! :martini:

Yay, BG is baaaaaack!!!!!!!!!

So glad your nerve is now unpinched.

Get your :velvett: out, I need more whipping.

:heart: :heart: :heart:

mermaid said:
Yay, BG is baaaaaack!!!!!!!!!

So glad your nerve is now unpinched.

Get your :velvett: out, I need more whipping.

:heart: :heart: :heart:
Yah, she does!!!! I just whipped her on another thread!!!! :lmao:

:velvett: :velvett: :velvett: :velvett: :velvett: :velvett: :velvett:

Sorry mermie, just felt like cracking it today! Not that I have any right to. I need to be whipped back into shape myself. Keep your fingers crossed - I think I get to close on the house on Tuesday! :)

Top Bottom