Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bruce Lee's Training methods...

Prioritize

Well this is the second post today about prioritizing. I am a goalie so I've been through this situation. Sports performance is your first priority period. How you look is second, I'm 5' 11", 2 seasons ago I got up to 200 from 185, cut my cardio and had the worst first half of a season ever. My coach set me up with a personal trainer besides team workout's and to say the least I paid the price! I lost agility because I was to worried about how much bigger my thighs were than my upper body, (a problem for many hockey and soccer players). I'm not saying you can't build but do it early in the off season and then get your ass back to game shape before training camp or you'll regret it! :elephant:

i was under the impression that he injured his back doing clean and press/clean and jerk but didnt warm up properly and screwed himself up bad.....thats a compound movement, no?

id love to get a sample of his routine. if your not to busy post one up?:)

i heard/read he was on roids too. he died of a cerebral haemmorage from drugs use, so its possible (not from roids, froma halluciongen, but if he did that theres no reason he wouldnt do another drug)

I don't believe Bruce Lee was on gear. Just considering his philosophy about health and fitness, it is doubtful he ever dabbled in drug use. Then again, the 'bruce lee' mystique may disguise the actual man behind it - so I don't believe it is impossible he wasn't using some form of drug.

His routines tend to be high rep exercises with a lot of diversity. He did a lot of isolation exercises also. I personally wouldn't follow his routines, I think you can get better results faster with some of the more modern routines. A LOT of information has been discovered about the human body since his day.

Top Bottom