Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bought some Meridia

gypsy

I just bought some Meridia online yesterday... I've been complaining about how I can't control the cravings on the weekends and I'm screwing up all my hard work....well, this stuff should do the trick!! I found it for half the price in another country, no consultation. That rocks! I'll let you guys know how it works once I start.

Hmmm....this MIGHT help with physical cravings from lack of food, but it won't help with the psychological ones. The cravings in my head are the ones what kill me - not physical feelings of hunger....

I'll let you know as soon as I start it - I had to order it from India, and it takes 5 to 7 business days to arrive. They mailed it out on Friday, so I'm guessing late this week, early next week. I'm banking on this stuff being my saving grace - I can control my eating during the week - but that doesn't mean I'm not miserable while I'm doing it. I'm always so darn hungry, I've always had a big appetite. I just want to be able to forget about being hungry. The only thing I'm worried about is the way this stuff works, it seems to work somewhat similar to an SSRI, and in fact, you can't take an SSRI while on this stuff. I hope it doesn't cause sexual side effects like prozac does.

Update - the Meridia finally came in yesterday, shipping took 9 business days total. It's hard to tell how it's working so far, I took it at 6:00am this morning. I guess I am a tiny bit hungry, but I am noticing some other side effects that seem to resemble how I feel on an ECA. My vision is slightly blurred, like I'm not focusing correctly. I took it at 6:00am and got out of bed at 7:00am, and felt kind of nauseous and thought - food - yuck. The nauseousness has went away now, but I feel kind of out of it, a little high almost. I definitely feel like I can't concentrate very well. I hope this stuff works, and the side effects go away. I always tell myself that if I can't work while I'm on something specific, then I shouldn't be taking it. We'll see. I'll give another update next week.

Daisy_Girl said:
Hmmm....this MIGHT help with physical cravings from lack of food, but it won't help with the psychological ones. The cravings in my head are the ones what kill me - not physical feelings of hunger....

How do you deal with cravings it is so hard I started my cutting diet for my bodybuilding show in November, getting awesome results but the fact is now I crave things I don't really like, it is weird...Any suggestions would be appreciated....I staarted to chew gum more to crave my cravings...

Cravings while cutting are mostly psychological, it's hard to beat them. There is no easy way to stop cravings - which is why getting ready for a contest isn't done by many. You have to learn to ignore the cravings, or find a way around them. For example, if you crave sweet things, try SF FF Jello. Or Yams with cinnamon and spenda on it. If you crave crunchy, try celery or similar crunchy (low cal) veggie.

Gum is used by many to help control cravings, like you said.

Also, you might want to look into splitting up cheat days/meals. Instead of having a whole cheat DAY, split up that day into 2 separate meals. Then, you can have a cheat meal 2x a week (for example, cheat lunch Tuesday, cheat dinner Saturday, rest of week clean). This might help cravings since you are cheating more often, but with LESS food.

You are going to have cravings. They will not go away. A cutting diet is EXTREMELY restricted, and basically, just not normal. You just have to teach yourself to push through it.

An update.... well, the first couple of days I certainly wasn't impressed whatsoever. I started it last Friday morning. Throughout the weekend I went through spells of thinking it was working great, to thinking it wasn't working at all. I went to a dinner party on Saturday night and ate MORE than anyone else there, including the guys. I thought maybe it was working @ss-backwards and I couldn't tell when I was full! I was sick by the end of the night. Three days into this week now.... I'd have to say it is definitely helping to curb my appetite, but no as much as I had expected it to. I was thinking it would be like magic or something - 12 hours would go by and I'd say "whoops, I forgot to eat today!". I still eat my normal healthy meals, but I feel much better in between. Like at lunch - on a normal day I'd be eating and thinking at the same time, this is SO not enough food, and I want more! Now I just eat it, and I don't really give it a second thought. I can't say WOW, or THIS SUCKS - it's kind of in the middle. I'm staying on it though, and I'm going to buy more. I want to be the bomb for my wedding in November! There are issues with it that may conflict with different people's lifestyles though. It works like an SSRI, so this med can't be taken with any other antidepressant meds. For recreational drug users, it could cause seritonin syndrome if you say - use ecstacy - while on this med. That can be a bummer for some of us :)

SSRI'S take about 2 weeks to start working therapeutically, so maybe you need to wait that long to feel the effects of this drug also. Let us know how it goes. Good Luck

Top Bottom