Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BodyBuilding the Hamburger Helper WaY!!

freakusmc

I know this isnt exactly anabolic, but who else besides me loves hamburger helper while on cycle? I use 96% lean ground beef, and the stuff rocks! Low in Fat, high in protein, medium carbs...lots of calories, Tons of Flavor, easy and fast to cook, re-heats easy.....This stuff was made for men! I get so tired of Tuna and chicken breasts but I never get tired of Hamburger Helper. I buy Hamburger Helper for a buck at the 99cent store or big lots, 96% lean ground beef is 3.59 a pound. Presto, 2 big tasy meals for under $5... For a young poor guy who is trying to pack on some mass while eating half-way clean, this stuff is a Godsend...Whos with me?
NOTE: I am not in anyway associated with whoever makes Hamburger Helper or The American Beef Council,lol

I eat tons of stuff like that when I am bulking

I watched a Lee Priest vid and he basically said he ate whatever he felt like eating when bulking and had always done that, but that when it came down to getting cut for a comp he never had an issue with eating super strict either.

its good, but make your own and cut out all the crap they put in.........use own pasta and season your self.... then change it up and make it with chicken and not ground beef...

dinner tonight i just tried somthing new and made itialin chicken pasta with pasta green olives, black olives, celery, and onion with grilled chicken and low fat itialin dressing was great,,, with lots of protien ...

make your own and cut out all the salt and other crap they put in....

littleb said:
its good, but make your own and cut out all the crap they put in.........use own pasta and season your self.... then change it up and make it with chicken and not ground beef...

dinner tonight i just tried somthing new and made itialin chicken pasta with pasta green olives, black olives, celery, and onion with grilled chicken and low fat itialin dressing was great,,, with lots of protien ...

make your own and cut out all the salt and other crap they put in....

I second this. I use whole grain pasta that has a lot of protein as well as using my own spices with whatever meat I am using. The pre packaged stuff has tons of salt in them.

Top Bottom