Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bodybuilding Intensity

Tatyana

Elite Mentor

One of my training buddies made this.

Ladies, intensity means pulling faces when you train.

You will get the best results this way

:)

I still believe that Frank Zane had "The Perfect" Male Physique. Arnold was amazing, true. Of that there is no doubt. But I do prefer Frank Zane's look.

Whoa!!! I loved that! Very motivational. Thanks so much for sharing it.

Re: making faces:
Quick story on how my journey in the "ladie's only" area of the gym came to a screeching halt...

The way I knew I needed to move on into the freeweights area where the big boys hang out is the day when this happened. I was training my lower body one day in the ladies only area of my gym. My iPod was on and I was minding my own business. There were a couple older ladies walking on the treadmills at a snail's pace like it was a Sunday stroll.

I was sweating up a storm, making crazy faces, and grunting it out on my lunges and squats, ect in my own amature way. It was an intense workout for my level. After I was done I went to refill my water bottle and ran into those two ladies. One put her frail little hand on my shoulder and said "honey, are you rehabbing from an injury or something?" I said, "no, why?" She said "You look like you are in a lot of pain when you lift those weights". OMG! I almost fell out. I said, with a smile on my face: "Well, no, nothing on me is injured, that's just what it looks like to get in shape I guess" I laughed my ass off after I was offended for about half a second. Those ladies are still there dilly dallying along and chatting on the treadmills and I am building muscle with my crazy faces. lol

Making faces rocks.

BIKINIMOM said:
Lemme share with you ladies.... when I am training there is NOTHING pretty bout me.

*giggle*

Oh yeah baby! That's why we love you. Hey, I was there at 5 AM when the doors opened today and a little trainer punk said, "Whoa, Molly, looks like you are still waking up." Pffft...I was like yeah, I just rolled outta bed what about it? There's time to do hair later. LOL!

curvymommy said:
Whoa!!! I loved that! Very motivational. Thanks so much for sharing it.

Re: making faces:
Quick story on how my journey in the "ladie's only" area of the gym came to a screeching halt...

The way I knew I needed to move on into the freeweights area where the big boys hang out is the day when this happened. I was training my lower body one day in the ladies only area of my gym. My iPod was on and I was minding my own business. There were a couple older ladies walking on the treadmills at a snail's pace like it was a Sunday stroll.

I was sweating up a storm, making crazy faces, and grunting it out on my lunges and squats, ect in my own amature way. It was an intense workout for my level. After I was done I went to refill my water bottle and ran into those two ladies. One put her frail little hand on my shoulder and said "honey, are you rehabbing from an injury or something?" I said, "no, why?" She said "You look like you are in a lot of pain when you lift those weights". OMG! I almost fell out. I said, with a smile on my face: "Well, no, nothing on me is injured, that's just what it looks like to get in shape I guess" I laughed my ass off after I was offended for about half a second. Those ladies are still there dilly dallying along and chatting on the treadmills and I am building muscle with my crazy faces. lol

Making faces rocks.

AWWWW. Old ladies are cool. They dont know any better.

cindylou said:
AWWWW. Old ladies are cool. They dont know any better.
ya know, I am a lover of all kinds of people and get along with everyone. The only beef I had with her comment was the slightly condescending way she stated her concern.

My mother in law goes to the gym religiously and is always complaining that she is still fat. She never breaks a sweat. :mix:

Top Bottom