Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bodybuilding.com Raided - Court Papers State Supplements Contain Steroids

George Spellwin

The Architect
Staff member
Administrator
Elite Moderator
Excerpt from New York Times story:

September 25, 2009
BodyBuilding.com Sells Supplements That Contain Steroids, Court Papers Say
By MICHAEL S. SCHMIDT
A nutrition company owned by the same company that owns the Atlanta Braves is selling steroids over the Internet, according to allegations in court papers unsealed Thursday.

The nutrition company, BodyBuilding.com, is selling dietary supplements that contain steroids and designer steroids, including a substance found in the raid on the Bay Area Laboratory Co-operative in 2003, the court papers said.

Federal authorities unsealed a search warrant on Thursday after agents raided the headquarters and a warehouse of BodyBuliding.com in the Boise, Idaho, area. In 2008, Liberty Media purchased a controlling stake in BodyBuilding.com for over $100 million. Liberty Media bought the Braves from Time Warner in 2007. Among the other businesses in which Liberty Media has interests are QVC, Ticketmaster and DirectTV.

Full Story: http://www.nytimes.com/2009/09/25/sports/baseball/25doping.html

Fucking dam police state gestapo fuckin totalitarian facheist shit storm!!!!this and the fucking cameras at intersections and the fucking irs too. Driving the greatest country on earth to become yet another 3rd world country most likely in our lifetime!!! Fuck!!this just pisses me off!!!

Fuck I hear you bro... America is being run right the fuck into the ground. I mean c'mon, raiding supplement suppliers??? Especially with everything that is going on in the world right now?

Yup its all just about making America shit so they can force us all into a one world currency and then the next step one world government. All well lacing there pockets every step of the way and blinding the fuck out of all of us. Keeping the demarcates pointing fingers at the republicans and the republicans pointing the finger at the demarcates. All the wile no one with half a brain to stop and realize there all taking turns fucking Americans in the ass laughing at us all for being so dumb and brain dead and buying into the hand fed bullshit and Medea day in and day out.

As long as we are all fighting with each other over retarded shit like gay rights,abortion,wars,gun laws, the economy, and which party or single person should get the blame pinned on them. They are going to keep feeding us the lies using the same media driven shadow to blind us with.........

There is no hope though. Because there is so much hate for our fellow man. So much anger for one another. So much distaste,disdain,bitterness for each other. Race,sex,cread,religion,Ideals,thoughts, all of it they use it to bread hatred towards our own fellow man.

Our own government/media has divided use so much that as a country, masses of people sharing this same once great nation,man woman and child living right next door to each other,fellow human beings could never stand together and even hope for anything close to what the American dream was meant to be.

"Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness" has been chipped away at since the day the words were uttered by our founding fore fathers. These words were so rightly named "the American dream" because with every passing day they become more and more something we can only dream about.

We live in a nation now where It would not surprise a single person if I myself ended up in jail tomorrow for even typing these words. For god sakes Many people now would even cheer them on for doing it to me and say Meh he was a Republican,democrat,left wing,right wing ,middle wing upside down fruit cake who had no patriotism or love for his country. How sad have we all become.

Anyway enough of all this bull crap. I love all you guys. I do love all my fellow Americans and I did serve my country and would still do it again. Mostly because of the people who live along side me in life, and a lot because I know there is still good people all over this nation.

Just like some members on elite may dislike or disagree with others, and they may not agree with leadership. Yet they keep coming back to the site because they have many friends,family,loved ones here. Or there is still many great parts about the site left for them. Just like them My heart is still behind America till the end as there hearts are still with the site. I will do my best for my country as we all do for elite. When your life and heart is so deeply invested what else can you do.

Blah what a gay rant. Peace.

even though the common man is being manipulated, he must share the blame. some people are waking up.. but will it be in time to do something about it?

even though the common man is being manipulated, he must share the blame. some people are waking up.. but will it be in time to do something about it?

Exactly...its takes good men doing nothing right. We are all to blame. What is it going to take before we all stand up for something.

They are about to have a huge hearing about changing the whole supplement industry as we all know it. Not a single person or group of people who have the ability to help band people together and do something about it is willing to call another on the phone and put something in motion together to stop it.

Greed,Ulterior motives,unwillingness to set aside even the slightest of differences,unwillingness to forget everything stop and place this one thing on the table ad fight together for it.

I have the personal contact information for 5-6 major forum owners just like elite, and the contact info for some of the biggest names in the industry... They I am sure have at there fingertips 100 times that.

And I cant do a fucking thing with it, and I bet my life they want do a fucking thing with it.

I bet my life if I reached out to the big players I can and contacted them and begged and pleaded with them To pool there resources together just this one damn time.

I bet all of them save maybe GS and another. Would have sooooooooo much more important things they are doing to even stop long enough entertain the thought. The thought of just one time taking a week out of there money grabbing lives to do all they can for the industry and the little guys involved in it. To do something together for the little guys out there. For the industry as a whole before the best of it is snatched away.

Nope they are all 100% focused how they are going to start making there next buck.

I tell you what though. Even though I am up to my damn eye balls in work. Slammed with hundreds of backed up pm's and emails. Members waiting for my help in my training programs, new things of all kinds I need to invest time into. Even though I am still finding time to post and help out the members on the forums....

I am going to stop,find out what the hell is going on this the talks about new supplement laws and the talk of changing things and what is going on. I will find out whats going on and then I will go and I will contact the people I can and do my best to do what tiny part I can. THen I will hope to god I am wrong about everyone else.

i feel that and i see this kind of thing every day. its all about big pharma and the dollars that run washington. when a man is rendered a criminal for taking charge of his medication and health, that is called tyranny.

Yup its all just about making America shit so they can force us all into a one world currency and then the next step one world government. All well lacing there pockets every step of the way and blinding the fuck out of all of us. Keeping the demarcates pointing fingers at the republicans and the republicans pointing the finger at the demarcates. All the wile no one with half a brain to stop and realize there all taking turns fucking Americans in the ass laughing at us all for being so dumb and brain dead and buying into the hand fed bullshit and Medea day in and day out.

As long as we are all fighting with each other over retarded shit like gay rights,abortion,wars,gun laws, the economy, and which party or single person should get the blame pinned on them. They are going to keep feeding us the lies using the same media driven shadow to blind us with.........

There is no hope though. Because there is so much hate for our fellow man. So much anger for one another. So much distaste,disdain,bitterness for each other. Race,sex,cread,religion,Ideals,thoughts, all of it they use it to bread hatred towards our own fellow man.

Our own government/media has divided use so much that as a country, masses of people sharing this same once great nation,man woman and child living right next door to each other,fellow human beings could never stand together and even hope for anything close to what the American dream was meant to be.

"Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness" has been chipped away at since the day the words were uttered by our founding fore fathers. These words were so rightly named "the American dream" because with every passing day they become more and more something we can only dream about.

We live in a nation now where It would not surprise a single person if I myself ended up in jail tomorrow for even typing these words. For god sakes Many people now would even cheer them on for doing it to me and say Meh he was a Republican,democrat,left wing,right wing ,middle wing upside down fruit cake who had no patriotism or love for his country. How sad have we all become.

Anyway enough of all this bull crap. I love all you guys. I do love all my fellow Americans and I did serve my country and would still do it again. Mostly because of the people who live along side me in life, and a lot because I know there is still good people all over this nation.

Just like some members on elite may dislike or disagree with others, and they may not agree with leadership. Yet they keep coming back to the site because they have many friends,family,loved ones here. Or there is still many great parts about the site left for them. Just like them My heart is still behind America till the end as there hearts are still with the site. I will do my best for my country as we all do for elite. When your life and heart is so deeply invested what else can you do.

Blah what a gay rant. Peace.

fuckin Amen brotha. Some people are waking up but this country(governent) has an agenda and is running its people into the ground. I get livid when I think about this. I call this a depression because thats what it is and its going to get worse. I could care less about liberal this or republican that. I stand for liberty. we are slowly but surely losing our freedom and it sickens me some people stand behind some of this propoganda bullshit. Wait till they try and take my guns, i'll be waiting on the porch locked and loaded

Top Bottom