Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The fun is almost over when it comes to the otc steroids boys.

SO......How much longer do you guys honestly think legal stuff will be available?

On a side note: It was funny, I went to this "hole in the wall" supplement shop right next to my gym to get some pre work out supp. I walk in, grab it and while im paying I look behind the counter at the "VIP" shelf and they have EVERYTHING. All the legal compounds, support supps and PCT sh*t. Thought it was pretty cool to see I can grab it at a store instead of ordering online and getting delayed 2.5 weeks like i did this last time lol.

I can promise you if on order from me ever took that long I would drop an arsenal of free products on your ass :D And prob a refund too.

I can promise you if on order from me ever took that long I would drop an arsenal of free products on your ass :D And prob a refund too.

That's worth placing an order then giving a fake bomb scare at your local post office for a few days in a row. I'd risk prison for some free stuff from teh needzto

Hey Needto

Its been awhile since i have been on here... good to see you have your own site going now. I will have to check into your Dieselbolan. I have four bottles of cyclotren that i have yet to try.

Is Dieselbolan similar to any particular juice?

Dude the fda is trying to make vitamins e-legal with out a script. They suck that bad.

What they want to do is regulate them so that they can tax people like they do with cigarettes. It's all about money.

The FDA is, without a doubt, one of the most greedy and corrupt establishments the world has ever seen.

Top Bottom