Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bloodwork: Four Weeks Off

So how did you break it to your doc glen? I would love to have a relationship with my doc like that. He seems very professional so i know he wouldnt rag on me about it. Just curious how you went about it.

badslinky said:
So how did you break it to your doc glen? I would love to have a relationship with my doc like that. He seems very professional so i know he wouldnt rag on me about it. Just curious how you went about it.

when i see my doc the first thing he does is go over my bloodwork and he immediately brought up the sudden changes in my vitals. i was all nervous before the appointment because i feared this would happen.

i just couldn't explain this away and told him i had a confession to make, that i was using steroids.

now that it is over and done i am sure i did the right thing. a doctor should be someone you trust and can be honest with. i am the worlds worst liar, just can't hide things. honesty always best in the long run.

glennds said:
when i see my doc the first thing he does is go over my bloodwork and he immediately brought up the sudden changes in my vitals. i was all nervous before the appointment because i feared this would happen.

i just couldn't explain this away and told him i had a confession to make, that i was using steroids.

now that it is over and done i am sure i did the right thing. a doctor should be someone you trust and can be honest with. i am the worlds worst liar, just can't hide things. honesty always best in the long run.

how often do you go for a checkup? Also, before you told him you were on AAS, how did he justify the need for blood tests, and how did you convince him that you needed them?

glennds said:
you do not walk into a hospital and ask for bloodwork. it is normally something your doc orders for you, or performs in his office. bloodwork is typical when you get a checkup.

I wouldnt say its typical. I had to basically scream at my dog telling me I wanted to get my test levels and cholesterol levels checked. He said that he had to have a reason for sending me to the diagnostic center.

slyder190 said:
And how does one get bloodwork covered by insurance?

may depend on your insurance. i have terrific health insurance thru aetna. lab work is covered, with a copay of course.

glennds said:
may depend on your insurance. i have terrific health insurance thru aetna. lab work is covered, with a copay of course.

Those copays really kill ya' in the end..........wooooooo! :bawling:

DIV

:chomp:

well even a 20% copay is better than 100% out of pocket. not all bloodwork is THAT expensive, depends on the test...and the amount of test your doc orders.

glennds said:
well even a 20% copay is better than 100% out of pocket. not all bloodwork is THAT expensive, depends on the test...and the amount of test your doc orders.

My insurance doesn't have copay..........THEY PAY.

DIV

:chomp:

Guvna said:
how often do you go for a checkup? Also, before you told him you were on AAS, how did he justify the need for blood tests, and how did you convince him that you needed them?

????

Top Bottom