Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blood work results

blood work with high estrogen how about other numbers? how about your diet training? where is your LOG?

problem is you never shared a LOG journal now you want help and we guessing shooting in dark

estrogen wont hinder gains but can mess up your mind and organs, this is the reason we asked for you to share a Log Journal diary a few times in your last threads so share one now TRT log

I think you need lower aromasin dose longer and stick to higher 200mgs trt dose but you have to give us more info
LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG NOW

I am 40 5'10 208lbs
I started self TRT in January of this year at 200mg/week, then did a blast and I will be going back to TRT dose.
I am just finishing up my 14 week blast of 400mg/week Test C and 60mg Tbol the first 6 weeks of blast.
Didnt feel I was gaining much size so I got some blood work done, looking for advice and input.

my results
Testosterone 52mol/L ( 1498 ng/dL )
WBC 11.1
Creatinne 108umol/L
SHBG 16.6mmol/L
Free Test - not available due to very high total test
Estradiol 243pmol/L ( 66.1 pg/mL )

My estrogen is high, would this be high enough to slow down gains?
I plan on taking Aromasin 12.5mg 3xweek and drop TRT dose to 150mg/week, go for more blood work in 3 months
What test? Numbers lil low unless bloods way after last pin

high estrogen does not slow down gains man. so no

perhaps your expectations are too high or your gear could be no good. if you were on 400mgs of test and only getting 1500 test levels then its underdosed. when was your last pin and what brand?
last pin was 24 hours before blood work. I use SYN Pharma. I though 1500 was a decent test level, my estrogen isnt that high and I feel good overall

last pin was 24 hours before blood work. I use SYN Pharma. I though 1500 was a decent test level, my estrogen isnt that high and I feel good overall
1500 not bad @DavyDogg but not super high whats your diet training like?

I like to think anything 1000 and up you should be seeing decent gains if you eat correctly and train hard.

Top Bottom