Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blood Pressure is way up guys.. HELP!

just an opinion, Stay off the coke, another thing you dont mention your age. I started a.s. at 38 and after 6 years and 6 cycles , my blood pressure is with me forever, if i could change it and do it all over again? yes i would still use a.s. blood pressure is a inconvience but size matters more to me. to shorten my life with a.s. and be bigger ,i think , outweighs staying small and living longer. rather die earlier and be here big than stay a few more years at being small. (i,m 44 now)

haxedout said:

maybe you should tell the pros that.. i know theres few who do coke to cut... or is this board too good for the pros?:)
While I'm not meaning to jump on the "Just say no" bandwagon. Using Pro BBer's as an example of a healthy lifestyle really isn't a good argument.

Damn dude, if you drink anything with caffeine in it stop now, no coffee nothing.

My BP went up when I took sustanon but it was down to normal within a few weeks after I quit. I've never tried coke but I would guess any BP increase would be temporary. I would wait a few days and get your BP taken again.

haxedout said:

maybe you should tell the pros that.. i know theres few who do coke to cut... or is this board too good for the pros?:)

I totally agree with you bro. That doesn't make it right though!! In my opinion this lifestyle is about being HEALTHY and big not big and dead at 30. Just my .02! You do what you have to do! You are going to anyways.

good news guys.. just went back and got it checked like 15 minutes ago.. it down to 136 again!!!! maybe i was just worried and tensed over the doctor visit.. it was intially to find out if i had an std.. which i dont.. plus the coke over the weekend couldnt have helped... but it is down and im glad.. thanks for your advice.. and yea im stayin off the crack bros...hehe later:D :p ;)

Absolutley DO NOT take a potassium supplement. I am not trying to flame anyone here, but you dont even know if you are low in postassium. Potassium in excess can throw your body into a metabolic alkalosis which can and probably will effect the rest of your organ systems in your body. If for some reason you think that you need to take extra potassium, do it by food like machine in part of his post............NOT by potassuim supplements. If your systolic pressure stays at or around 190 mmhg for.........I would say another day, I would say fuck your doctor and go to a local ER. I dont know how old you are, but at 190 mmhg you are at risk for a stroke or heart attack. Your body cannot sustain very long with a BP this high. Your arteries begin to weaken and eventually something has to give. Just my 2 cents.

Top Bottom