Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blood Donation Injury question/opinion

Not sure if it's the same thing, but it sounds similar, anyway mine went away on its own, but I'm no doctor and would soggest being safe rather than sorry and seeing one if you haven't already.

tuc biscuit said:
Not sure if it's the same thing, but it sounds similar, anyway mine went away on its own, but I'm no doctor and would soggest being safe rather than sorry and seeing one if you haven't already.

Yea, I'm hoping it's just a nerve that got hit and it will heal.
After a week the pain is no better at extension and certain movements send me to the floor with pain in my Mid arm.
Seeing the Dr today at 5pm...

Can you donate blood while on a cycle? I was on a couple of months ago and my GF wanted me to go with her to donate and I told her I didn't want to becasue I had just come off, like two weeks before. Just wondering if that affected it.

HG Pennypacker said:
You now have ulnar nerve damage. Welcome to the club.

Yea, I'm thinking that or Median nerve...
Lots of stuff going through that area including a few tendons.

Did it get better or just something you deal with?
Because seriously, the pain I'm having now is too much to live with when I do basic movements of my lower arm..

Saw the Dr. He said they hit the Midian Nerve.
Did some Blood flow and electrical impulse tests and all is still connected and working but damaged.

Said it will be 3-6 weeks for the nerve damage pain/numbness to lessen or likely go away completely..

thanks for the love

Top Bottom