Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blast from the past- Suggestions?

Ready to get some base line blood tests. Is it still a think to go to Private MD Labs and get the full panel “female” hormone tests? (Costs is like 1/4-1/5 th the cost measuring the same as if you went for the mens). Those in the know, please lmk. Links appreciated as I see the site has changed a bit. Thanks.

Ready to get some base line blood tests. Is it still a think to go to Private MD Labs and get the full panel “female” hormone tests? (Costs is like 1/4-1/5 th the cost measuring the same as if you went for the mens). Those in the know, please lmk. Links appreciated as I see the site has changed a bit. Thanks.
@rage22 female and male panel different they check if you a dude, so get the full male hormone panel.

@rage22 female and male panel different they check if you a dude, so get the full male hormone panel.
Used to be, you could get the female full hormone test and it included the important goodies all for around $79. Though, I’m not up to date and seems that test is capped on “Test” >1500… though- if not on cycle, I’m not coming close to the limit anyhow.

They have other test, one for “body builder Pro” but it’s also $334…

Used to be, you could get the female full hormone test and it included the important goodies all for around $79. Though, I’m not up to date and seems that test is capped on “Test” >1500… though- if not on cycle, I’m not coming close to the limit anyhow.

They have other test, one for “body builder Pro” but it’s also $334…
@rage22 bodybuilder pro probably what you want, you going to start the LOG for us?

@rage22 why in the works? just go post it dont wait
Took me about week and a half to put together the new gym. Went all out with it and still more on the way. Also took time to get the Test P & C, Adex on hand.

Still need baseline bloods which I’ll get this week- and PCT before I start anything.

From an old cycle of mine:
“Pct:
Torem 90/90/60/30
Daa
Postcycle
Unleashed
Mk2866
Vit e
Once a day multi vit
Formastanzol”

Talking old, so.. update me please. I also had run HCG the 4 weeks leading up to PCT and HCgenerate during cycles previously. Also, pretty sure I extended those timeframes out to 2mths PCT time. Anyhow, some of this stuff- can’t even find it anymore it seems… Ive read through various updated “perfect PCT” posts and will continue to do so but any fresh advice is welcomed.

Top Bottom