Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blast from the past- Suggestions?

rage22

Been a long long time since I’ve been around.. probably 10 years now. Happy with where I am in life but still have goals and it’s always in the back of my mind to dabble again. It looks like the world is a changing however. It seems Sarms are all the rage? Wild!

Anyhow, for a guy in his mid 30’s now, who’s no where near what he was but still in good shape- if he wanted to, what would you suggest? Aside from getting dialed in again and hitting the gym hard for at least next 6-12mths.. Ive done cycles in the past, not afraid to pin by any means and know how to properly pct- but open to new things and just wondering. Been reading a lot about RAD 140 and the like… or is there simply no comparison to just doing the real deal? Happy either way.

Hey bro, good to have you back! Yes, sarms would be an excellent way to get back into the swing and you can get tremendous results... ive done countless sarms vs steroids videos explaining them... rad is a beast and definitely a good way to go...

for the best quality sarms visit either https://umbrellalabs.is or https://sarms.forsale

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 Mk2866 (OSTABOLIC) 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day

You can do extremely well with SARMS and that would be a very strong option! Dylan has you completely covered! For the best quality sarms and peptides make sure to check out Umbrella Labs or Sarms4Sale!

Been a long long time since I’ve been around.. probably 10 years now. Happy with where I am in life but still have goals and it’s always in the back of my mind to dabble again. It looks like the world is a changing however. It seems Sarms are all the rage? Wild!

Anyhow, for a guy in his mid 30’s now, who’s no where near what he was but still in good shape- if he wanted to, what would you suggest? Aside from getting dialed in again and hitting the gym hard for at least next 6-12mths.. Ive done cycles in the past, not afraid to pin by any means and know how to properly pct- but open to new things and just wondering. Been reading a lot about RAD 140 and the like… or is there simply no comparison to just doing the real deal? Happy either way.
@rage22 welcome back to EF.

Coming back into it, I suggest you try using testosterone and some sarms as a stack, think sports-TRT and sarms stack (oral replacement)

Week 1-12
300mgs testosterone enanthate/week (sports trt)
25mgs testolone rad140/day
7caps n2guard/day (organ liver support)
5mgs aromasin EOD (ai anti estrogen)

PCT after if you want or jump on low dose TRT 100mgs test.

Now you are back at it @rage22 so you need to start your LOG journal with diet training cardio and supplements, the journey back to the strong powerful body. You can see @Topps_Baseball88 has a road to redemption log getting back into it as an example:

A log is a must if you want to make the changes in life and get the results.

If you want us to really guide you, and we have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your stats (weight,height,age, years training, cycle history) diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT, you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My testosterone rad140 cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

P.S. are you listening to our podcast? if not, you should:

welcome back playa

test and rad is your new plan easy to get and easy to use
and you MUST get a LOG going right now lets see where you at right now

if you good with injections do 300-400mgs testosterone and 25mgs rad140 and do a LOT journal post now

test+rad+aromasin+n2guard is the mix for you dude
+LOG ASAP we waiting

WELCOME BACK!

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

I want to see you use a testosterone base and stack it with testolone rad140 400/25 around that.
and I want to see you post a LOG journal today!

Top Bottom