Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Big Benching!!!

If a guy said that to me I would snap the pic, then him. What a dick. Doubt it if it is true. I was traqining this NFL hopeful. He warmed up like this. A month in, he hurt his chest. I told him to warm up different but he thought he knew best....Nope, I was right.

wnt2bBeast said:
no one finds this the least bit fishy?? i mean this guy should be competing if he isnt really already!!

maybe he should....but maybe he does it for his own personal satisfaction. he's probably one of those people that gets off on lifting heavy, and doesn't care much for doing it in a comp. or maybe he does compete.

dude just say "my buddies didn't believe me when I said you could deadlift 600... can I take a photo to prove it to them?" don't try to do it without permission!

He was strapped,I got an apology today,I told him why I wanted pics and he seemed flattered,said he was too paranoid about the force seeing pics,he's been accused of using gear and is under investigation,I think from now on I'll mind my own buisness,too deep for me.He wouldn't permit pics but said come on down anytime and watch.whoever is close. :rolleyes:

powerlord said:
He was strapped,I got an apology today,I told him why I wanted pics and he seemed flattered,said he was too paranoid about the force seeing pics,he's been accused of using gear and is under investigation,I think from now on I'll mind my own buisness,too deep for me.He wouldn't permit pics but said come on down anytime and watch.whoever is close. :rolleyes:

hey man, thats cool though. you can actually go up and talk to him now. see what he does, how long he has been doing it etc. no more speculating on here. you can actually ask him! :)

maybe he'll have some tips or things that work well for him to pass on.

powerlord said:
So where is it?

Illuminati said:
maybe he should....but maybe he does it for his own personal satisfaction. he's probably one of those people that gets off on lifting heavy, and doesn't care much for doing it in a comp. or maybe he does compete.
i just think someone with that much talent... someone somewhere would put him in comps..i understnad training for fun but pullin 700+ for reps there arent a whole lot of people pullin that much everyday ya know

powerlord said:

i wonder who he's been accused by for using if he never competed.

Top Bottom