Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Big Benching!!!

powerlord

OK,I'm still traumatized from watching this,yesterday we did chest in the gym,I'm reppin with my normal 275 for 5 and so on,in walks a guy same size as me about 6'0" 230lbs,he loads 315 for a warm up,hits 405 for 8,465 for 6,and I mean he's doin this easily,so for a gym spectacular he has his partner load up the bar with 565 hits it for two,the crowd goes wild!!!My question to him was HOW?He wouldn't tell me anything,except that he wasn't on roids,is there a trick to putting up that much weight or even close to that?Or are some people motivated by an inner force that knows no boundries,or does it just take years of practice?I put up 315 once and I have to struggle,or could it be he's lying and he's doing a boat load of something that makes him that strong?I would love to be that strong one of these days.

powerlord said:
OK,I'm still traumatized from watching this,yesterday we did chest in the gym,I'm reppin with my normal 275 for 5 and so on,in walks a guy same size as me about 6'0" 230lbs,he loads 315 for a warm up,hits 405 for 8,465 for 6,and I mean he's doin this easily,so for a gym spectacular he has his partner load up the bar with 565 hits it for two,the crowd goes wild!!!My question to him was HOW?He wouldn't tell me anything,except that he wasn't on roids,is there a trick to putting up that much weight or even close to that?Or are some people motivated by an inner force that knows no boundries,or does it just take years of practice?I put up 315 once and I have to struggle,or could it be he's lying and he's doing a boat load of something that makes him that strong?I would love to be that strong one of these days.

Perhaps he trains for strength instead of size, though his pyramding makes me think otherwise

PLer ?
Bench chest ?
Needle in the ass ? ;)

could be the dude is motivated to hit big numbers.... could be juice...

who knows.... either you are driven to put up the big numbers or you are not.

i think hes an ass..i dont care who you are 315 for your first set???? that is totally fuckin stupid..with that aside maybe he was just born to bench..if you want to put up big numbers you have to train for strength

For a long time I thought it was because I had long arms was the reason for not so high benching,but this guy had just as long arms as me,there goes that excuse.I heard from a few people today though that he is on the gear.And rojas are you saying you bench more than that?

Top Bottom