Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Big Benching!!!

I'm going to bring my friends cam with me next bench and back day,and I'm going to snap some shots of this,to watch this guy is amazing,he lifts off with help of course,then he lowers the bar slowly and he seems to let the bar rest for a couple of seconds on his chest and then it's like an explosion,and he never lifts without his headphones on.As soon as I get pics I'm posting them.

crew9 said:
Perhaps he trains for strength instead of size, though his pyramding makes me think otherwise

that wasn't pyramiding... that was warming up.
i train for strength- thats what you do.
he's probably been training for years, training for strength only, has good genetics, and just cause he's not juicing NOW, doesn't mean he hasn't in the past.

Sugarplum said:
that wasn't pyramiding... that was warming up.
i train for strength- thats what you do.
he's probably been training for years, training for strength only, has good genetics, and just cause he's not juicing NOW, doesn't mean he hasn't in the past.

He went 8x6x4x2. Seems like your standard pyramid too me?
II
IIII
IIIIII
IIIIIIII

By strength training I mean't powerlifting.

Last edited:
Here's an update on the big benching cop,i brought the Digi camera today to snap some of this guy deadlifting,I pull the camera out as he's reppin with 605,he drops the weight and looks at me and says if i take a pic,he's gonna do one of two things,snap my neck or arrest me,I put the camera up.There's something fishy here. :confused:

nah not really. invasion of his privacy. most gyms wont allow cameras in them, just because someone ELSE may have a problem getting their picture taken. strange world we live in eh?

powerlord said:
Here's an update on the big benching cop,i brought the Digi camera today to snap some of this guy deadlifting,I pull the camera out as he's reppin with 605,he drops the weight and looks at me and says if i take a pic,he's gonna do one of two things,snap my neck or arrest me,I put the camera up.There's something fishy here. :confused:
What a dick. What gym is it? I'll send a few of my UFC friends over to straighten him out. J/K they'd all get arrested anyways. But seriously, why does he care if you take a picture of him, did you ask him?

casualbb said:
Ultimately the only person you should compare yourself to is you. If you're making progress you're a winner.

this is by far the best advice i have seen given here on this board. and if i could add to this, you cannot become what you are at awe of. admire feats that others do, but dont compare yourself to them.

Top Bottom