Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bruvstar

Banned
I'm speaking my mind and taking a chance here. I do my best to help when I can, I'm honest, I try to be fair and help.

As do loads of you out there, who deserve a f***ing medal.

I am beginning to get fed up with some REP's and Even Mods, promoting products that are quite frankly rubbish, and sell outs.
If you want to help, REAL opinions and REAL advice help. Lots of people have been emailing me, confused and wondering where their going wrong, because they've got every product from NTBM, Orbit, SUPPS and the rest and wonder why after spending 100's they aren't working.

Not saying they don't work, some of which i've used is great, some on the other hand almost makes things worse. I know i don't speak for myself here. How about easing up on advertising and offering real advice for real people?

I don't expect any replies to this, just read it. And no disrespect to MODS or REPS, I know its your job..But still.

Too many look for the magical cure and seem to grab anything without researching what they may need or even understanding their own body.

Wrongun!

That's partly the issue yes, but then people take advantage saying year products aren't for noobs and will make you huge, and the
More naive crowd buy into it.

We shouldn't be lowering to that level here. People come here for sound advice and thats not always the case. Although a lot of you are bloody brilliant and have helped me tons.

It happens to be a Human right. I've also stated i mean no disrespect. But still don't disagree with you. It's a shame people won't try to resolve a potential problem, rather than exploit people that need genuine help. Would be nice to try sort it. But if it gets closed .. so be it i guess. Just trying to look out for some of the newer guys.

I'm speaking my mind and taking a chance here. I do my best to help when I can, I'm honest, I try to be fair and help.

As do loads of you out there, who deserve a f***ing medal.

I am beginning to get fed up with some REP's and Even Mods, promoting products that are quite frankly rubbish, and sell outs.
If you want to help, REAL opinions and REAL advice help. Lots of people have been emailing me, confused and wondering where their going wrong, because they've got every product from NTBM, Orbit, SUPPS and the rest and wonder why after spending 100's they aren't working.

Not saying they don't work, some of which i've used is great, some on the other hand almost makes things worse. I know i don't speak for myself here. How about easing up on advertising and offering real advice for real people?

I don't expect any replies to this, just read it. And no disrespect to MODS or REPS, I know its your job..But still.

You've been here a month with less than 200 posts, you've done one dbol only cycle, and you've got "lots of people emailing you" for advice? How are they getting your email? And why would they be emailing you anyway?

Whats products are rubbish? And what experience have u had with these pct and other products after only one dbol cycle? your fed up with reps and mods? maybe if you knew a bit more your opinions would be heard, your lack of experience shows hence the fact you have done one dbol cycle and then yesterday start inquiring about insulin, the reps advised you on what they think and you get on here and slam them?

Pain is temporary, glory is forever,
Pm me for information on ntbm products and discounts
NTBM Toll Free Number: ( 1-855-236-6987 )

Its not my problem If you don't believe me is it? And pm's...

I'm a heavy contributor. I've always tried to help. Stop being an idiot an tip toeing around the point. Your saying cause I'm new here I don't have the right to raise a valid point?

Over advertising is an issue. If
You want to have an adult debate, and talk about the different points.

That would be far
More sensible and likely to get somewhere?

I've run Tren, test, dbol and a previous Adrol cycle. It's got nothing to do with that.

I did say no disrespect but I'm a post grad, not a retard, I just think it's harsh how SOME reps push people into buying shit? A lot of you are fucking brilliant.

I would personally like to no how many orders youve placed with ntbm to form your opinion on the products being rubbish, my guess would be zero

Pain is temporary, glory is forever,
Pm me for information on ntbm products and discounts
NTBM Toll Free Number: ( 1-855-236-6987 )

Are we gonna talk about the topic?

Ive placed 5 orders, if you must know. Heavily advised to me, and It certainly didn't do what was promised. It's my fault for buying but being pushed and led into buying it isn't fair.

I don't want to argue, I'm not slamming you. But I think it would be good to talk about it? Clear the air? From reps point of view. And ours.
It's not a vendetta man. So lay off a bit.

Top Bottom