Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best work out for slim waist for woman

Julia0robert

I was wondering if waist can be reduce on a person who is not over weight, or maybe over weight by 4-5 pounds which is nothing, or waist is a gene's matter? I consider myself in great shape I should be 5 pounds less according to my height, but I look thick and muscular, I just want to have a smaller waist, is it possible with exercise? thank you and which movements to be more specific, thank you.

to lose belly fat you must lose total body fat in the body

you cannot spot train your stomach like i see a lot of stupid people doing in the gym. if you are fat you shouldn't even bother using the ab machine, you should be on the treadmill first

It would just come down to getting leaner. Just cut a small amount of calories each day. Start with something like 200 less calories than you are eating now. Increase after a couple weeks if needed. I would be cutting them in the form of carbs where possible.

You can change the size and shape of your muscles but you can not change your bone structure. That is determined by your genetics. Most people who appear to have a wide waist don't actually have a wide waist, but rather, wide hip bones.

Unfortunately you can't change that but you can make your waist as small as genetically possible.

Practice doing stomach vacuums -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...acuums-train-transverse-abdominals-44951.html

The abdominals are comprised of two sets of muscles. The rectus abdominals (which is the 8 pack that most people associate with abs) and the transverse abdominals (which is almost like your body's internal seat belt). The transverse abdominals role is to keep your stomach tight and keep your organs in place.

Exercises like sit ups, crunches, leg raises etc. train the rectus abdominals. The only exercises that train the transverse abdominals are stomach vacuums and planks.

Top Bottom