Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best Weight gainers ??

Im currently using Cytogainer and have been for months. I take a few servings a day and get good results as long as I stick to it and keep the drinking to a minimum. I kinda want to try this Big Blast though.

I highly suggest NeedTo's weight gainining formula plus a little extra recommendation from myself. The recipe includes 2 Better Protein Bars:p from Needtobuildmuscle.com. Where it states to add 2 servings of protein powder, I would highly encourage BigBlast:evil:!!

Ingredients
1 1/2cups whole milk
1/2 cup heavy cream
2 servings of your favorite protein powder
2 original recipe better protein bars.

Add all ingredents to a large blender. Mix on high for 30 seconds.

Total

1,405 cals

71.8 fat

97.7 carbs

103.4 protein

This is great for hard gainers and people looking to put on weight. Taste great and goes down easy. It is on the thicker side but you can thin it out by adding a half cup of water or a few ice cubs if you like.

I highly suggest NeedTo's weight gainining formula plus a little extra recommendation from myself. The recipe includes 2 Better Protein Bars:p from Needtobuildmuscle.com. Where it states to add 2 servings of protein powder, I would highly encourage BigBlast:evil:!!

Ingredients
1 1/2cups whole milk
1/2 cup heavy cream
2 servings of your favorite protein powder
2 original recipe better protein bars.

Add all ingredents to a large blender. Mix on high for 30 seconds.

Total

1,405 cals

71.8 fat

97.7 carbs

103.4 protein

This is great for hard gainers and people looking to put on weight. Taste great and goes down easy. It is on the thicker side but you can thin it out by adding a half cup of water or a few ice cubs if you like.

Holly shit!!! That's a bulk gainer for real. If you decide to try this out maybe split it into two meals :)

LOL!! I love that Avatar bro!! Who is the character??

Its a damn good bulker FOR REAL!! You can easily split it if you wanted to.

Proteinfactory.com

Bigblast bro has really got me some good gains and positive ones. It is expensive BUT it will benefit you in the long run. In 1 months time or less, you will "feel" the bulkness and thickness in you. Hard to explain but if you search around here for reviews, you will see it is all positive. Don't waste your $ on high sugar Brand Name gainers. It has the best components in it including protein serum plasma. Call them, ask for an EF discount and they will honor it. You will save shipping charges and then some!
It tastes real good bro. I love vanilla cause you can do anything with it. Other popular flavors such as the orange are good. Nelson would be the one to tell you more about BigBlast but I have told you the "outer shell" as far as the details on it. He would tell you the nucleus of it. I highly recommend it. Order it and come back in 3-4 weeks later telling me how satisfied you were with it.

The problem with taking in 100 grams of protein in one serving is that your body expells more than half without using it!

The problem with taking in 100 grams of protein in one serving is that your body expells more than half without using it!

I agree, you guys are going overboard with the ammounts for post workout imo. Plus I don't advise high ammounts of fat as it slows digestion and should be later taken. Last meal of the deal or preworkout for example. Just my protocal, sticking to a fast digestion protein like whey and some simple carbs. 45 min-1 hour after eat as you normally would. However I go one step further with a couple cups of white rice and two chicken breasts. I've been growing like a weed with this and its all been lean. I care less about soley relying on the scale as gauging my progess when you know that its partial to fat gains. I's rather it be as lean as possible myself. Just made an order of big blast, all that I've heard about it I can't wait to try it out!

Top Bottom