Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best Weight gainers ??

ozzy123

Was considering buying a weight gainer to help with my bulking and am a little stuck on what is the best around for you money.
Seen this and think it looks alrite : Nutrisport Weight Gain

If anyone on here has any ideas of a better product or website please let me know.

Sion

Look at Nlarge2 for post workout and muscle milk for last meal. It might be wut im using for epistrong clean bulk.

that looks like pretty good stuff mate.
What do u think of the nutrisport stuff that i'v just bough any experience with the brand??

That stuff is crap. Cheap protein and sugar. You need to gain with more food. If you're going to supplement, use something that is going to add concentrated nutrients that put on mass. BIG BLAST was initially intended as a gainer but people have realized, it's a superior protein source that leads to better gains -- which is basically what we all want anyway. So, if you want to get bigger, make it quality muscle. Any increase in junk calories will make you gain weight. If it's sugar you want, just eat candy bars. If you want protein, make it a good one.

That stuff is crap. Cheap protein and sugar. You need to gain with more food. If you're going to supplement, use something that is going to add concentrated nutrients that put on mass. BIG BLAST was initially intended as a gainer but people have realized, it's a superior protein source that leads to better gains -- which is basically what we all want anyway. So, if you want to get bigger, make it quality muscle. Any increase in junk calories will make you gain weight. If it's sugar you want, just eat candy bars. If you want protein, make it a good one.

Exactly, when I was younger and move nieve I had used the cheap weioght gainers post workout. It didn't take long for me to find out how ineffective that was, why gain fat just to later burn it off? I'd rather have slower, quality, dense, lean gains. I through all that gainer crap in the garbage! I'm ordering some of this Big Blast for my upcoming cycle to have post workout. Heck if its as good as Nelson claims I might keep it all year round. It is expensive but if the 'rave' is true its worth it to me!

Big Blast if you want gainer shake.

Needto's Better Bars if you want a calorie dense protein bar. A 180g serving is ~900 kcal.

I saw some weightgainer in a catalogue once that had 100+g of carbs, 50g+ protein per serving and 1100 cals and 1500 if made with skimmed milk. Drinking that post and pre workout would add an easy 3000 cals on every workout day. Im buying some when I bulk again for sure. Ill find the name and post up when i find it

Bigblast if you can afford it. If you cant:

1 Cup Oatmeal
3 scoops EAS Whey from Sams
1 Cup Orange Juice
2 TB heavy cream
2 TB flax meal
10g Creatine
10g Gutamine

Blend and grow.

Bigblast if you can afford it. If you cant:

1 Cup Oatmeal
3 scoops EAS Whey from Sams
1 Cup Orange Juice
2 TB heavy cream
2 TB flax meal
10g Creatine
10g Gutamine

Blend and grow.

this is oddly reminiscent of that famous quote "if you plant it, they will grow" (or something like that)

okay so this shake is good, but let's develop it a little more.

1 cup Oatmeal (toasted or raw)
2 scoops EAS Whey from Sams
1/2 cup of Grape Juice
1 Tbsp Olive Oil (substitute flax or fish oils if wanted)
1 hand full of blueberries
1 1/2 hand full of strawberries
1 Tbsp Honey
1/2 Cup ANPB (substitute cheap stuff if you want)
1 hand full of pumpkin seeds
1 hand full of mixed nuts
2 Tbsp Cinnamon

Oatmeal for slow carbs. Protein for, well, you are in the wrong place if i need to explain that. Grape juice because it is highly acidic, but not high in sugar, also high in antioxidants and resveratrol; both of these lowering cholesterol and increasing blood flow circulation increasing the rate that nutrients are absorbed into muscles of body. Olive oil increases metabolism and bone growth. Blueberries and strawberries have nutrients your body needs, while honey increases metabolism. ANPB contains resveratrol also and high amounts of proteins and healthy fats. Pumpkin seeds deliver amino acids to the body while mixed nuts contain even more protein and unsaturated fatty acids. Finally cinnamon helps increase regeneration of the body, decreasing the amount of time your body needs to recouperate and also increases metabolism.

You may ask why your body needs to increase metabolism so much. Well it's a fact that if your metabolism is higher, you are more likely to crave more food and want to eat more. The shake may be a little thick so add some ice cubes to thin it out if needed and drink out of a large cup! You are more likely to drink it all if you don't have to fill your cup more than once. Think about it as tricking your body into thinking you aren't taking in as much as you are. This is a post workout shake, which will get some of the nutrients that your body needs while in hypertrophy.

If you blend it, you will grow! :biggrin:

Last edited:
Top Bottom