Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best Weight gainers ??

Agreed BUT in that case you can really spread the intake without having to consume it at one time. The way I would split it up is consume half of the shake at lunch and finish other half at 3pm, for example purposes. I like to do mine that way so I can have maximum protein digestion rather than only being able to digest half of the shake.

Was considering buying a weight gainer to help with my bulking and am a little stuck on what is the best around for you money.
Seen this and think it looks alrite : Nutrisport Weight Gain

If anyone on here has any ideas of a better product or website please let me know.

Sion

post w/o meal #1 proteinfactory.com big blast
post w/o meal #2 30 mins later whole milk
post w/o meal #3 1 hour later steak sweat tater broccoli

that will pack on the mass like nothing else

post w/o meal #1 proteinfactory.com big blast
post w/o meal #2 30 mins later whole milk
post w/o meal #3 1 hour later steak sweat tater broccoli

that will pack on the mass like nothing else
)

Do that, but, snack on nuts all day. Boil up some eggs and have 4-6 throughout the day. Add an extra BIG BLAST before bedtime. You can put on 10 pounds in 2 weeks.

Up your mass! and "muscle juice" are pretty good. I think they are both around 2500cals when mixed with milk and the servings are not too much to drink in one go.

Up your mass! and "muscle juice" are pretty good. I think they are both around 2500cals when mixed with milk and the servings are not too much to drink in one go.

A serving of UP YOUR MASS has a comparable amount of protein as BIG BLAST but almost twice the calories BECAUSE A SERVING SIZE IS TWICE THE AMOUNT!!!

Muscle Juice has 151 calories from sugar per serving along with 18 GRAMS OF SATURATED FAT.

People have got to learn that a macronutrient has a set amount of calories and there are no magic ingredients to change that.

What makes BIG BLAST superior is that it also has a superior creatine (which adds weight in the form of more water absorbed into the muscle) more NO2, which increases blood volume in the muscle, healthy fats, and super plasma serum which is a form of protein that bypasses the digestive track and is absorbed into the bloodstream.

Comparing that to whey concentrate with 4 scoops of sugar and crappy fats is a joke and an insult to any serious bodybuilder.

A serving of UP YOUR MASS has a comparable amount of protein as BIG BLAST but almost twice the calories BECAUSE A SERVING SIZE IS TWICE THE AMOUNT!!!

Muscle Juice has 151 calories from sugar per serving along with 18 GRAMS OF SATURATED FAT.

People have got to learn that a macronutrient has a set amount of calories and there are no magic ingredients to change that.

What makes BIG BLAST superior is that it also has a superior creatine (which adds weight in the form of more water absorbed into the muscle) more NO2, which increases blood volume in the muscle, healthy fats, and super plasma serum which is a form of protein that bypasses the digestive track and is absorbed into the bloodstream.

Comparing that to whey concentrate with 4 scoops of sugar and crappy fats is a joke and an insult to any serious bodybuilder.

no kidding. i have yet to walk into a store and find a gainer that isn't garbage. i just went looking recently because i was out of bb and the best i could find was monster milk but that still isnt that good.

no kidding. i have yet to walk into a store and find a gainer that isn't garbage. i just went looking recently because i was out of bb and the best i could find was monster milk but that still isnt that good.

That's the truth!
I wish I could try to convince people how great BigBlast really is over all those crummy weight gainers with all the garbage in it. Its all crap for the most part. I would put BB up in a sticky for the top weightgainer overall as a wholesale weightgainer. Sure, you can make homemade gainers which are great BUT an all in one container= Bigblast. Its got the quality components that others lack and its significant results.:supercool

others have said, will just re-iterate.... most weight gainers are garbage! the only one I would recommend is Big Blast...has quality protein and IGF factors...and tastes pretty damn good... that being said, stick with whole foods... it's really easy to get (good) calories with complex carbs, lean red meat, and good fats

Just ordered 10 lbs of big blast today, was using monster milk for the last couple months but run out. I'm pretty satisfied thus far with protein factories stuff...the price is high but I'm satisfied. We'll see how big blast stacks up! I still have about a pound of SPP from my last PF order so I think I'll add an extra scoop with my big blast shakes to see how it works out.

Top Bottom