Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best way to give the girl her first girl-girl action

reno240 said:
So - Fiesty - are you curious?

I have been curious to know what it would be like to be with another female. I think I would rather it along with my bf...boy-girl-girl

Hmmm you never know...maybe one day I will be drunk enough to actually go through with it ;)

FEISTY11975 said:
well thanks for the encouragement BM hahahaha ;)

I am very oepn sexually and have had all sorts of ops with many combos of men and women. It was ALWAYS about pleasing me and still I must say that I found it to be boring at best and irritating at worst... I can get overly stimulated very easily because my body is so sensitive, so I get annoyed when I cant concentrate as this detracts from my pleasure.

Try it and if it works - GREAT! Keep doing it. But I can honestly say that bisexual relationships do NOT work for me be it an ongoing or one night only kinda thing.

Women approach us all the time when we are out and ask my man if WE would like a threesome... It is THE FREAKIEST thing I have ever seen. We are totally into each other and just out having a good time. I suppose because we are so open and silly most bi women assume that we swing.

My man has in the past and so have I. But I dont have any desire now and he knows that it would bother me. So we dont.

PS - to answer the original question:

My man says that the best way to go about this is to let your girl experience it HERSELF ALONE the first time.

Hope that helps.

BIKINIMOM said:
I am very oepn sexually and have had all sorts of ops with many combos of men and women. It was ALWAYS about pleasing me and still I must say that I found it to be boring at best and irritating at worst... I can get overly stimulated very easily because my body is so sensitive, so I get annoyed when I cant concentrate as this detracts from my pleasure.

Try it and if it works - GREAT! Keep doing it. But I can honestly say that bisexual relationships do NOT work for me be it an ongoing or one night only kinda thing.

Women approach us all the time when we are out and ask my man if WE would like a threesome... It is THE FREAKIEST thing I have ever seen. We are totally into each other and just out having a good time. I suppose because we are so open and silly most bi women assume that we swing.

My man has in the past and so have I. But I dont have any desire now and he knows that it would bother me. So we dont.

I totally understand what you are saying. I am the same way with being sensitive and getting overly stimulated.

My bf has done it before but I have not. I can honestly say that just since my divorce have i been curious about it though. Probably will never act on it but hey, you never know

Top Bottom