Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best supplements for trt

Veurias

I'm so excited I just started testosterone replacement therapy and I'm 55 years old and it has made a world of difference so far even my wife is excited lol
what are going to be the best supplements for testosterone replacement therapy to get the most out of it?
also should I be taking any type of vitamins and minerals with it to get the Synergy going or does it not matter?

Imo the best supplement you can take is N2Guard with trt as far as things to do keep and eye on your Hdl and Ldl it is important you follow a good healthy diet as well as eat plenty of greens. If you don't work out or do cardio I would give that a shot it will really help and improve the trt over time as well as the bloodwork that goes along with it. You dont have to go crazy just try to be active and everything will reach that synergy aspect you are speaking of. Trt comes down to what you do and how you treat your body.

I'm so excited I just started testosterone replacement therapy and I'm 55 years old and it has made a world of difference so far even my wife is excited lol
what are going to be the best supplements for testosterone replacement therapy to get the most out of it?
also should I be taking any type of vitamins and minerals with it to get the Synergy going or does it not matter?
for TRT I use n2guard for organ liver support

Top Bottom