Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best prohormone

I think the new katana 3 is under rated big time. That shit is flat out powerful! Anyone wanting to see what it's capable of, check out the logs here and at mrsupps, including my own.

Don't underestimate this stuff bros!

Simply put... Most gains with LEAST sides is helladrol, period... Beast is the king for gains but the question was best gains with LEAST sides... Helladrol is the king for this

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

I agree from my experience, too. The only sides I got from Hella was an oily face with the occasional pimple and lethargy on weeks 5 and 6. Right around week 4, I didn't have to question myself if it was working... the weights got lighter and lighter. I actually got so much strength from it, I injured my shoulder... now that could be argued as bad practice, but either way, I added a lot to my bench pretty fast.

I've said it before and I'll say it again... in the following weeks of PCT, my body morphed... it was like the muscle was catching up to the strength I gained so fast. Hella puts on mass, but not as fast as beast... but for me, there is more raw strength from hella.

Now I am wanting to try some epistrong, but I still have 2 bottles of Beast beside me. Thinking of stacking some rs transaderm with the beast, but that's another topic.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using EliteFitness

I think the new katana 3 is under rated big time. That shit is flat out powerful! Anyone wanting to see what it's capable of, check out the logs here and at mrsupps, including my own.

Don't underestimate this stuff bros!

This ^ I was seriously impressed with katana 3 I ordered 5 bottles katana, 2 hella and 2 epi. It's gonna be a fun future ahead of me :)

Top Bottom