Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best Pre-workouts on the market!

Best pre-workouts on the market!

• Total voters
Also a review of NO Shotgun V3, which i have tried and pretty impressed by it.
Taste: 9/10. I have the exotic fruit flavor and it is delicious.

Mixability: 7/10. It mixes fine, but when using a shaker it generates a little bit too much foam. I usually let it sit for a minute or two after shaking it and its a good consistency upon allowing it to sit.

Energy: 10/10. The energy you get from this lives up to Redlines name but its not so intense that you get jittery and get excessive muscle twitches. Also, its as tho the energy is somewhat time released because i rarely crash after taking it.

Strength: 9/10. I mean a preworkout supplement can only do so much in preparing yourself for a grueling workout, but i have gotten some fairly impressive strength gains while on this supplement.

Price: 9/10. It was 35 dollars when i got it because i had a promo code, but still 40 for 28 servings isn't bad. Ive had the tub im currently using for about a month now and theres still a third of it left. Considering i lift 4 days per week that's a very good deal.

Overall: 9/10

here's review of animal pump, which i find pretty useful

Cost: 10/10
Big plus for me. if u look on internet you'll find it cheap as 89c per serve. This has everything I wanted and doesn't hurt the wallet.

Convenience: 9/10
Just grab a pak and head out in the morning. No mixing, no mess. I did hate havin to choke down 9 pills/tablets total in one sitting tho . Combine that with my fish oil and multi and I'm talking 129348978 pills a day, give or take a couple thousand

Effectiveness: 9/10
This part is a little tricky. I've been lifting for almost a year and a half, but for the first year I was doing it all wrong. The supplements I was taking then I just assumed didn't work on me, but I believe now this is mostly due to my poor regimine and diet.
I was one of those guys that didn't work out my legs because I only cared out asthetics, aka chest and six pack. Took me forever to figure out why I wasn't gaining weight/getting stronger.

That being said, I finally "figured it out" and have made really good gains the past half a year. This past month I bought Pump, and I have noticed a definite increase in weight gains and strength while using it.

Overall: 9/10
I think Animal Pump really helped increase my effectiveness during this past month. Just got my 2nd month supply, gonna keep goin

here's some reviews i got from other forums. hope it helps:
Overall: 9 | Effectiveness: 9 | Value: 9
"This product is great, it will make you "drop some kids in the pool" before you hit the gym. It all depends on how sensitive your stomach is, mine is very sensitive so anything over 1.5 scoops and I'll be "taking the Browns to the Super Bowl". Personally, I love the dizzy or amped up feeling this stuff gives me. It also really wakes me up within 5-7 mins of drinking it = BIG PLUS++ !! I've tried 4 different flavors and I like them all, it's like Kool Aid for the gym. I stack this with SizeOn and just recently added Novadex XT, so far I've put on 6 lbs in 2 months. My friends tell me I've gotten bigger, and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon. I may research other products but for now this is my fav. NOexplode made me feel like crap, gave me the craps and some heart palpitations, no thanks. Gaspari is great. Word to big bird."

Overall: 0 | Effectiveness: 3 | Value: 8
"Effective but makes me soil my shorts after drinking it. I was in the gym 2 weeks ago, squatting some weight. I went down with 345lbs and came back up and started to poop my pants. I was already at the gym so I wanted to get my workout in regardless. I worked out for 45 minutes with my underware stuck to my butt. Everyone was looking at me because they could smell it. Hey any hardcore lifter is going to complete his workout regardless and sometimes you got to Man up and do what you don't want to do. Very effective in pumps and strength and it taste awesome (orange) but 10 minutes after drinking this one you better prepare. I might just stay on it because it works so well and pick up some adult diapers just in case. I recommened this one even if it makes you go poop."

Overall: 5 | Effectiveness: 6 | Value: 7
"I have used NO-Xplode and read the glowing reviews of this product and thought I would try it. On a positive note I did not get diarrhea like most. However, I never got the pump and my body got used to the product very quickly. I think there are better products out there with NO-Xplode being one of them."

Overall: 7 | Effectiveness: 8 | Value: 8
Focus = 9 Muscle Gain = 8 Diarrhea = 10 Washroom trips = 10 there are pros and cons to this product, use accordingly.

Another Review-SuperCharge Xtreme

8/10 Greater Pump - The pump wasn't as good as some other products but then again I don't really care about a pump in the gym to to much. You could definitely feel it though.

9/10Increased Energy - My energy was very high and didn't really have the jitters from this, which is always a positive. I also never got a crash in the gym.

8/10 Better Focus - My focus was great, I had some really great workouts, felt in the "zone" and that to me is more important then getting a pump. Got that feeling of not wanting to leave the gym, but obviously you gotta at some point because theres only so many exercises and number of sets you can do.

8/10 Delayed fatigue - I could definitely pump out more reps while using the same amount of weight as before then when not using a pre workout mix.

8.5/10 Overall it was an excellent product. I am going to buy it again after I'm done with what I am taking now, I always switch back and forth with products, no idea why it's just a habit of mine.

White Flood Review

Taste 8.5/10

Basically for those who have tried V.1 the taste is not the greatest but CL pulled off improving the taste by a long shot, reminds me of GM lemonade but not quite as sweet.

Mixibility 9/10

Mixes much easier and goes down much more smoothly than v.1

Consistancy in Container

NO CLUMPS! Wow I was impressed it was all powder like GM or PW I was very happy to see this!

Effectiveness 10/10

I have used WF now 3 different occasions and it is by FAR! my favorite pump product especially stacked with WB the night before.

Overall 9/10

Highly reccomend to all people who like Stims and a good pump product. CL is a great company and I continue to buy their products monthly

Last edited:
i know most of you don't go to gnc but i stumbled in there about two months ago and bought some M5 by cellucor. im very impressed. tastes good too

Top Bottom