Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best NO2 supplement available

I make my own, for me that's the best:

I get all the raw powders at Nutrabio and then throw a Koolaid flavor pack in there and mix it all up. I buy the AKG super-stack or whatever it's called and it's dirt cheap when you buy the larger container, far cheaper than anything else I've found out there and just as good, I mix some creating, beta-alanine, etc...in with it and it works like a champ and it's cheaper per serving than anything else I could find.

Thats it bro.

yep that's right.

I do think an small update is necessary on the jacked... I had been mixing it in with either my green tea or a little crystal light...

I tried it by itself for the first time, and it tastes pretty bad. You definitely want to mix it with something.

Tried one scoop of Revolution Nutrition's Bulldose Extreme, Grape Flavored.
Taste: Best yet, I usually mix with alot of water to dilute the taste, but this didn't need it.. :)
Mixability: Good, usually I use hand blender to mix everything, but I tried with just a spoon.. mixed well, just a little grain on the bottom.
Pumps: Great, I thought my calves were going to rip out of my skin today.
Vascularity: Not sure, on var right now so it's good anyways.
Energy: Awesome, a nice natural feeling energy, not too high. No crash after.

Good shit in my opinion. Better then the others i've tried (NO Shotgun, NO Plasmacore, Muscle Prime, Black Powder)

A friend mixes his Jack3d with MRI Black Powder, Says the BP by MRI for Endurance, the Jack3d for a Spark.
He knows his shit. Anyway, I'm tying this and so is my GF....
Looking forward to this combo.

I forgot to mention one little thing about Jacked, I totally forgot until I read another thread. I did get this weird tingling/itching sensation about 10 minutes after I took it. It only lasted for about a minute then went away. So if you experience this, don't freak out, it doesn't last long.

That would be from the Beta-Alanine. It does this. Pretty sure because it sets off nerves at random or something like that. It doesnt make your skin flush like niacin though.

I just bought Jack3d by USP and it is fuckin amazing! All I wanted to do was work out. I got impatient having to wait 2 minutes between sets lol usually I take 5 minutes

That would be from the Beta-Alanine. It does this. Pretty sure because it sets off nerves at random or something like that. It doesnt make your skin flush like niacin though.

I just bought Jack3d by USP and it is fuckin amazing! All I wanted to do was work out. I got impatient having to wait 2 minutes between sets lol usually I take 5 minutes

exactly, no need for rest... It makes it hard to stop lifting

Top Bottom