Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best NO2 supplement available

ariel ive tried all three of them.... im gonna say pass on the shotgun, i despise redline. I dont need yohmbine in my life. ive had great workouts on both smash and jacked... but bang for your buck and flavor Id go with jacked for sure.

Thanx Bro.
I"m going with Jacked.
Have a good week.

Please do let me know. Anyone else been using the plasmajet?

Worked shoulders, bi's/tri's today, it was an off day for plasmajet and the pumps where extreme. Super setting side lateral raises with upright barbell rows, my delts and traps were screaming. Plasmajet is good to go even on off days. I still sipped my SizeOn during my workout

So, I bought some jacked and plasmajet from supplementwarehouse. I used the 5% price match and got the jacked for $20 and the plasmajet for $25 each. Pretty damn good deal. I haven't started the plasmajet yet... But I am now pretty jazzed about jacked, that shit is legit in my opinion.

I took one and a half scoops. I didn't get the same type of instant alertness that I get from no-xplode, but the overall function was far superior to anything I have ever used (Amp02, Noxplde, Superpump, No Shotgun, Cytonox). Don't get me wrong, I've used all of those and they are all great. There are things that I really like about all of them and would use them again... But jacked took me a step further today.

So as I said before, I didn't get the instant "alertness". But by the time I got to the gym I was definitely feeling a super clean energy. I started my workout and I started to get really focused. I have used tons of different focus enhancers before... I like the focus that lipoflame or amp or noxplde gives you... But jacked put my focus on a totally different level. It was weird. I just wanted to keep working out...

Now on other preworkout supps, yeah they made me want to keep working out... But energy, endurance, and what I could lift at the end of the workout was always a road block. I wanted to keep working out and I actually could now. I had endurance like I have never had before, nothing phased me. I was absolutely just as strong at the end of my workout as I was when I walked in... This lead me to lifting many more sets of much higher weights than I was used to. It wasn't by a small margin either. I just kept going and energy didn't fall, endurance and performance stayed the same... After my workout, I am typically either worn out or decently tired... Not so today. When I walked out of the gym, got home, went to the pool, etc... I felt as if I hadn't worked out. No drop in energy. It was actually sustained pretty well.

As for the pumps. They were equivalent to all the other No2 supps I've taken. Same with vascularity increase. Every n02 supp I take gives me more or less the same pump and vascularity increase, so that's pretty much not a factor for me when taking a pre workout supplement. I just assume it's going to give me the same pump.

What I am more focused with is energy, endurance, focus, and continued performance throughout the workout. It was pretty freaky. I basically did double my usual workout and I could have kept going... I literally felt like I wasn't working out hard... However I was, and lifting increased weights.

Sorry for the long post, but I was super impressed with Jacked. I definitely recommend it to try, and it's probably one of the cheapest costing products I've come across.

I didn't have any negative side effects as of now with one and a half scoops. Not jitteryness. No speeding heart rate. No crash. It all lasted quite a while.

So, I bought some jacked and plasmajet from supplementwarehouse. I used the 5% price match and got the jacked for $20 and the plasmajet for $25 each. Pretty damn good deal. I haven't started the plasmajet yet... But I am now pretty jazzed about jacked, that shit is legit in my opinion.

I took one and a half scoops. I didn't get the same type of instant alertness that I get from no-xplode, but the overall function was far superior to anything I have ever used (Amp02, Noxplde, Superpump, No Shotgun, Cytonox). Don't get me wrong, I've used all of those and they are all great. There are things that I really like about all of them and would use them again... But jacked took me a step further today.

So as I said before, I didn't get the instant "alertness". But by the time I got to the gym I was definitely feeling a super clean energy. I started my workout and I started to get really focused. I have used tons of different focus enhancers before... I like the focus that lipoflame or amp or noxplde gives you... But jacked put my focus on a totally different level. It was weird. I just wanted to keep working out...

Now on other preworkout supps, yeah they made me want to keep working out... But energy, endurance, and what I could lift at the end of the workout was always a road block. I wanted to keep working out and I actually could now. I had endurance like I have never had before, nothing phased me. I was absolutely just as strong at the end of my workout as I was when I walked in... This lead me to lifting many more sets of much higher weights than I was used to. It wasn't by a small margin either. I just kept going and energy didn't fall, endurance and performance stayed the same... After my workout, I am typically either worn out or decently tired... Not so today. When I walked out of the gym, got home, went to the pool, etc... I felt as if I hadn't worked out. No drop in energy. It was actually sustained pretty well.

As for the pumps. They were equivalent to all the other No2 supps I've taken. Same with vascularity increase. Every n02 supp I take gives me more or less the same pump and vascularity increase, so that's pretty much not a factor for me when taking a pre workout supplement. I just assume it's going to give me the same pump.

What I am more focused with is energy, endurance, focus, and continued performance throughout the workout. It was pretty freaky. I basically did double my usual workout and I could have kept going... I literally felt like I wasn't working out hard... However I was, and lifting increased weights.

Sorry for the long post, but I was super impressed with Jacked. I definitely recommend it to try, and it's probably one of the cheapest costing products I've come across.

I didn't have any negative side effects as of now with one and a half scoops. Not jitteryness. No speeding heart rate. No crash. It all lasted quite a while.

Thnx for the info I've definitley been lookin to get something like this. I've tryed superpump, noxplode, walmart brand pwo, and a few others. With a review like that I'm definitley gunna give it a try. I like pre workout drinks but I have to go to work after the gym and I always crash halfway through my shift.

Broke up my plasmajet to do 5 per day instead of 10 eod. I like it so far

That sounds like a good idea. I was thinking of doing that... Or using the jacked on the off days. I think I may try both. I'll probably start the plasmajet in a few days.

I just started using preworkout supps this year... I can't believe I lifted for 10 years without a preworkout supp. Definitely the best type of supplement I use aside from AAS.

That sounds like a good idea. I was thinking of doing that... Or using the jacked on the off days. I think I may try both. I'll probably start the plasmajet in a few days.

I just started using preworkout supps this year... I can't believe I lifted for 10 years without a preworkout supp. Definitely the best type of supplement I use aside from AAS.

Seriously, back when I started lifting I took ultimate orange, that was about it.

This is a great post...
My GF takes Smashed and Loves it, but her and I are gonna try Jacked.
I was skeptical about Jacked cause it's so cheap. However, the shit has no one bitching... it has only praise. I think cause it's more of a stimulant, with it's caffeine and germanium... mix.

She's trying it before I am... she'll let me know. Me, I'm finishing up, another supplement that I'll choose to leave unnamed. It sux.

I forgot to mention one little thing about Jacked, I totally forgot until I read another thread. I did get this weird tingling/itching sensation about 10 minutes after I took it. It only lasted for about a minute then went away. So if you experience this, don't freak out, it doesn't last long.

Top Bottom