Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best NO2 supplement available

I was reading over some more plasmajet info, seems as though it is time released. I wonder if it is a 2-day time released formula and if that's why it's only to be taken EOD.

I like Muscle Pharm's Assault,great pumps.I can only use 1/4 of the dose because im caffeine sensitive,Couldn't imagine a full scoop.

I've been wondering about plasmajet eod, and then on the off days a milder NO2 product like redblast. I'm thinking that could be a cool combo. Maybe just the right amount of NO2 on the off days of plasmajet... Or even noxplode on the off days.

Im using nano vapor now...first time ever using a muscletech product...got free samples and really liked it...decided to buy....im using 1 1/2 scoops before my workouts...tried 2 scoops once and wanted to throw up during my workout

I think I like it better than noxplode

I used no shotgun...too potent...made my body tingle and itchy....raised my heart rate too much during workouts...threw up twice at the gym

ariel ive tried all three of them.... im gonna say pass on the shotgun, i despise redline. I dont need yohmbine in my life. ive had great workouts on both smash and jacked... but bang for your buck and flavor Id go with jacked for sure.

ariel ive tried all three of them.... im gonna say pass on the shotgun, i despise redline. I dont need yohmbine in my life. ive had great workouts on both smash and jacked... but bang for your buck and flavor Id go with jacked for sure.

did you mean redblast, or redline? Why don't you like yohimbine?

I've heard good things about Jacked too. Very powerful supp.

Top Bottom