Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best NO2 supplement available

I've been digging no-xplode in the absence of my AMP02. I feel that the no-xplode is equivalent if not better than AMP02 in some regards.

I'm going to try the plasma jet as well, very soon. As I'd much prefer tabs to a preworkout drink.

Big blast is good too, but I am cutting right now, so no go on that preworkout.

No Xplode has 400mg caffeine per serving. I'll pass lol.

If you are looking for an encapsulated pre workout in place of Amp02 check out Athletic Edge (AEN) PreSurge. My boy swears by it and the profile looks legit. I haven't tried it yet though.

No Xplode has 400mg caffeine per serving. I'll pass lol.

If you are looking for an encapsulated pre workout in place of Amp02 check out Athletic Edge (AEN) PreSurge. My boy swears by it and the profile looks legit. I haven't tried it yet though.

Yeah, I like the caffeine though. I've given the No-Xplode a good run through it's paces and I am very impressed so far.

There are a couple of things I really like about it so far. Near instantaneously, I feel the stuff kick in. Energy surge is instant and starts to make me feel really good, and I can feel this large sense of focus.

During my workouts, I felt much less fatigued through the end of the workout and it definitely increased my endurance.

The pumps feel about the same as amp, as well as the vascularity increase in the gym... And I feel like it's keeping me fuller looking even after my workout.

So far, I am impressed. I am still taking only 1 scoop.

I'm still interested to try the plasmajet and anadraulic state from LG.

Just did legs today after taking PlasmaJet...holy lord. I've never felt so good and the pumps were ridiculous.

Just did legs today after taking PlasmaJet...holy lord. I've never felt so good and the pumps were ridiculous.

I had the same experience today on Noxplode. First time I did legs with it... But now you are definitely making me want to try the plasmajet. I've found it on a few online stores for pretty cheap and definitely going to pick some up.

How many caps are you taking. I guess the recommended dose is 10, just like amp... But I found that 3-5 or sometimes 6 caps of amp was enough to do it for me. Let me know on your dosage.

I had the same experience today on Noxplode. First time I did legs with it... But now you are definitely making me want to try the plasmajet. I've found it on a few online stores for pretty cheap and definitely going to pick some up.

How many caps are you taking. I guess the recommended dose is 10, just like amp... But I found that 3-5 or sometimes 6 caps of amp was enough to do it for me. Let me know on your dosage.

I did 10. They say to take it every other day. There are 160 caps total, it comes in blister packs of 10, so its 16 blister packs per box.

Looking over the box, I don't see any Caffeine listed in PlasmaJet, so if you are doing a cutting cycle with Clen/T3 this would probably be the one you want to take if you are avoiding other stims like caffeine.

I did 10. They say to take it every other day. There are 160 caps total, it comes in blister packs of 10, so its 16 blister packs per box.

Looking over the box, I don't see any Caffeine listed in PlasmaJet, so if you are doing a cutting cycle with Clen/T3 this would probably be the one you want to take if you are avoiding other stims like caffeine.

Interesting, I didn't know you take it eod. How are the workouts when you don't take it? Seems a little weird to me to take eod.

Interesting, I didn't know you take it eod. How are the workouts when you don't take it? Seems a little weird to me to take eod.

I'll let you know, just started, but as luck would have it todays an off day and I will be taking it before tomorrows workout. Eventually I will workout on an off day and report back :biggrin:

Started using No xplode lastweek and its like decribed in earlier post for me instant energy and alertness, i actually wory i might overtrain with it, in there for a good hour n 45 mins and still feel like a king walking out the door

Top Bottom