Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best NO2 supplement available

I just ordered some jacked yesterday from Bodybuilding.com for 28$ after tax and shipping so I'm pretty damn pumped(no pun intended) I'm pretty damn natural and will put up some numbers and a minor review when it gets here so probably thursday it will be up. But it is ranked a 9.5 out of 10 and that's with a 102 reviews from that site. That Pretty damn high!!! I'm just going to use it till I can get my hands on the new formulated strength stack from AGX...but you know how that situation is unfolding...

I just ordered some jacked yesterday from Bodybuilding.com for 28$ after tax and shipping so I'm pretty damn pumped(no pun intended) I'm pretty damn natural and will put up some numbers and a minor review when it gets here so probably thursday it will be up. But it is ranked a 9.5 out of 10 and that's with a 102 reviews from that site. That Pretty damn high!!! I'm just going to use it till I can get my hands on the new formulated strength stack from AGX...but you know how that situation is unfolding...

lol yea id stay away from the agxsports for now

dude i love jack3d and ive only done 1 time, 2 scoops. Super clean energy and my weighted tricep dips went from

BW+145lbs x 4 to
BW+145lbs x 6.

in one week!

Omega pm'd me yesterday and said he's going to let me know when I should order the new formulated AMP02, and RAW MCC. Needto says it's the best and if Hulkster says it's the shit I gotta trust him. ya know.

Yeah, I hear ya, but maybe just the dosing is just right, or maybe it's got some ingredient in it that's hush hush like Superman's semen or Fairy tears...hell it beats anything MUSCLETECH so I'm game.

Top Bottom