Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best cycle for 45 year old

Nueiros

I’m 45 years old and I haven’t used steroids and about eight years
in my early 30s I started using them and I was abusing them quite heavily. I used up to three grams per week and then I had some issues come up and life and I had to stop using them for a few years.
Anyway long story short I would like to jump back into steroids at 45 years old. I’m 228 pounds 18% body fat but I am in good shape and I have good conditioning because I’ve been training for the past two years Non-Stop.
Which is the best steroid for me?

in my early 30s I started using them and I was abusing them quite heavily. I used up to three grams per week and then I had some issues come up and life and I had to stop using them for a few years.
Anyway long story short I would like to jump back into steroids at 45 years old. I’m 228 pounds 18% body fat but I am in good shape and I have good conditioning because I’ve been training for the past two years Non-Stop.
We are not mind readers. You can start by telling us what your goals are.

if you want to jump back on steroids, go with 300mgs testosterone sports TRT thats all i recommend for you

Beyond the fact you have a history of abuse and more than likely have internal issues from said abuse, you are not near the right kind of shape or condition to be using them either.. your focus should be on getting your diet and training discipline and consistency in order and focus on that aspect of things

well if you want me to guess for your age

testosterone and hgh is the best

like sports TRT 300mgs test and some 1iu of hgh

Top Bottom