Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best breakfast menu

Eazmroi

I'm wondering what you guys all eat for breakfast and what is on the menu
My work provides free food in the cafeteria once a day so i get the breakfast. Looking for the healthiest options
the choices are
Turkey bacon
Fried steak
Oatmeal
Eggs
Apple
Toast
Cereal and milk
Cabbage
I work out early in the morning around 5:00 a.m. and then I have to be at work at 10:00. so I'm looking for something that I can eat before I go into work because I don't get a lunch break until around 4:00

I don't eat breakfast man. breakfast is one of the main reasons americans are obese and fat. throwing food at your body first thing in the morning makes no sense and isn't natural

having said that if you are gonna eat breakfast atleast eat a natural diet. some humane friendly eggs and fruit is good to go. most everything on that list is fake food

I'm wondering what you guys all eat for breakfast and what is on the menu
My work provides free food in the cafeteria once a day so i get the breakfast. Looking for the healthiest options
the choices are
Turkey bacon
Fried steak
Oatmeal
Eggs
Apple
Toast
Cereal and milk
Cabbage
I work out early in the morning around 5:00 a.m. and then I have to be at work at 10:00. so I'm looking for something that I can eat before I go into work because I don't get a lunch break until around 4:00
from your list, oatmeal and turkey bacon lol

Top Bottom