Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bench press help

Thanks guys I owe everything to this site so much information took my training to a whole new level :D

hit your rotator cuffs with DB's once a week...you will be surprised how this can affect your bench press.

grow your shoulders and your triceps and your bench press will grow too....or, you can out on some mass, and your bench will grow...I find that for you to bench more, your overall strength should increase....you can always do more squats and deads and you will bench more as well

i would have two push days a week instead of only one.
ex-monday 5*5 bench (microloading 5 lbs everyweek)
thurs-close grip bench 3*8/10...hitting tris on both of these days.

I'm not reading all this shit, but I'm gonna say that most of the peeps I see that get stuck on bench do so from shitty form and bad technique. About 90% get stuck because their arms form perfect 90 degree angles taking the bar down, if you're not tucking your elbows you will get only so far. I know a guy thats been maxing 275 for 5 years, a month ago my 14 year old kid beat his bench by 20 pounds and he stopped coming to the gym. Wurd

Top Bottom