Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Been having to cut work-outs short, I'm too Fatigued!!

JoNeS

Current split is: 12 working sets per muscle

Mon - Legs
Tues - Should , Bi's
Wed - OFF
Thurs - Chest, Tri's
Fri - Back / Traps
Sat - Off
Sunday - Repeat Day 1

These past 2 month's about 1/2 the time during my 2 muscle group days, I am soooo fatigued after the first muscle group, I have to leave the gym, because there is no way I can muscle up and do the next group.

3 things have changed in my lifestyle these past 2 mth's that I think might attribute to this.

1) I've been hitting the gym with 2 meals in me instead of the usual 3

2) I've been sitting on my ass all day working on the computer. Old job I was a full-time bartender, on my feet moving around all day.

3) I started a cycle in the beginning of July. 800mg of EQ, var, and winny. But the EQ should be hitting me in the face right about now cuz it's been 10 weeks.....

Oh, & I don't believe I am over-training, because I've been doing this routine from may to July with no problems and no gear. I also know that I'm not hitting a plateau because I am still growing, even though I'm cutting the workouts short, and doing the skipped muscle the next day.

So what do you think is causing me to have to end the work-out early? I'm thinking it's probably only having the 2 meals in me. But I don't know, the other day I cranked out a sick back-workout in the AM with no food in me.

You might want to try DC training to cool off a little bit. You might find it easier to go back to your normal routine if you take a break from it and come back in a month or two. I know when I was doing two body part workout, I would get extremely fatigued to the point where I couldn't finish out my normal reps. I'll go back to it eventually, but DC training is keeping me where I am with less stress on my body.

Top Bottom