Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beautiful Women???

possibly...same with the roid gut...(just a guess)...you look best in that side tricep pose in my opinion...if i were to show a girl that pic (online)..thats prob the one id show her...dont get me wrong im not interested in guys except for friends LOL..but just saying, i dont think she was knocking all "heavier guys" really..its really the personality and the way they come across that usually get em anyway i think...although looks helps with the initial attraction...
p.s: u doing nationals this year bro? ill be going down to miami in nov. to watch it (i might do the Florida State Open in sept, top 2 in each weight class qualify for nats, and its only open to florida residents, so thats a plus, either this year, or 100% positive ill do it next year, thats a given)

Look u made 275lbs of wulfgar sad heath :rolleyes: , now u gotta bring him along, just need to find shallow waters since the yacht will stand a 50/50 chance of sinking! LOL

Heather...the mini cruise sounds like fun...I honestly havent went on much mini trips lately, in florida anyway...except to trinidad to visit some cousins in late december, and last month in west virginia for my contest. I havent done many in florida though, just havent had the time nor the right folks to go with for a trip i suppose (yet anyway, one of my best friend's just moved to venice to persue his acting career like kevin levrone)..where's anna maria island? The iguana reeling sounds interesting...im sure he'll enjoy and appreciate the trip, maybe he'll meet an attractive companion if we reel him far out and he mistake's a karp for a big underwater sea lizard ;-x. This weekend (sat in particular) ill be down in coral gables helping my bro's gf and her crazy roomates move stuff from her apartment on campus (UM) to a new one, she's getting her own apartment this year, she'll like the freedom (shes 20, in a sorority...u know that age group..gossip gossip, drama, conflict, partys, drinking, studying, sleeping in late) Eh, I dont feel right having you drive all the way down here though just for boating :verygood: ..maybe we can schedule something halfway or so. Just hit me up at [email protected] with the time & place etc when ure ready and we'll arrange something :artist: ...

You are beautiful Wulfgar! How you could possibly think anyone would think differently, I have no idea. I'm not talking about you. I'm talking about when they either get super bloated and fat looking off season or when they pack on so much muscle it looks like that one guy who's nipples point downward. For some reason his name is escaping me right now. He looks very weird with those long nipples that point down.

Yeah, the aged face really throws me off, because really I look at faces as much, if not more than bodies. An 80 year old face is pretty scary on a huge bb that you know is in his 30's.

Well, if I do go to Ft. Lauderdale, I take the boat. So you would have to meet me at the marina. It would be the freind thing, because I am a happily taken gal. =-)

Well, girls are out there but hot guys are not :)) I am not picky but in the last year I only saw 2-3 guys I found attractive. 2 of them were attractive after I started talking to them.
You are in Cananda, right? Well, my opinion that is a very boring place, no offend. I lived there and had no fun..maybe the girls there the same.

Well, if I do go to Ft. Lauderdale, I take the boat. So you would have to meet me at the marina. It would be the freind thing, because I am a happily taken gal. =-)[/QUOTE]

sounds coo heath, my weekend is looking pretty filled up unfortunately at the moment :rolleyes: ...so just pm me sometime w/your contact info if ure still interested in the boat thing & we'll find something that works for both of us

Last edited:
Competition, esp the cutting down to such low bodyfat, the tanning and the drugs will make you look older too.

sassy yup..although the dryed out face look is only for 2-3 days so its not a big deal in the scheme of ordinary life really

ill be 25 next week, but most tell me i look 21-22...so i guess the drugs affect individuals differently...i doubt it affects guys like dexter, david henry, that shawn ray lookalike guy, lee priest, etc..look at the guys with large guts on stage and the guys with smaller waists..youll see what i mean...i hardly ever saw a guy with a small waist look like he has an aged out face (at least offseason anyway)

Top Bottom