Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beastdrol Dosage question + liverjuice interferes with andro receptors???

umbrasoftware

For my beast cycle I was curious whats worked best for people taking 3 caps a day.
1 morning 1 noon and 1 at night
taking them prior to workout

what dosage schedule works best?

I was reading on a few different forums that liver protectants such as Liverjuice and Liv52 interfere with with how Beast binds to andro receptors and limits the gains and the full effect of the cycle. Is there any truth to this?

I ran deiselbolan and tren tfo and took liv52 three times a day. It didnt affect my gains or strength. I also took it during a six week run with monsterdrol and it didnt hurt my gains then either. Oh and with the deiselbolan I ran 25mg three times a day. The monsterdrol, which is the same thing as beastdrol I ran 20mg a day the first time and 30mg a day the second time. Both times with great results!!

Just space out your dosage, do like you said, morning, noon and evening. I didnt find any difference taking it an hour before workout or taking it after. You might though, everyone is different....

Top Bottom