Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beast/Winstrol? Or Tren Enanth?

Hmmmm. Interesting. Something to think about.

and yes I meant Tren E.

Going to switch over to tren e in a couple weeks. Will over shoot 20% and report back.

Not saying that I don't believe CEO the All Powerful, in fact, have heard this before. I'm going to experiment in the name of science.

Not everyone responds the same to every drug either. I know a bro that swears he gets the same thing out of Tren E without the sides of Tren A. I think he does use a slightly higher dose of Tren E though. I feel like I'd have to double the dose, and even then not sure. :)

Not everyone responds the same to every drug either. I know a bro that swears he gets the same thing out of Tren E without the sides of Tren A. I think he does use a slightly higher dose of Tren E though. I feel like I'd have to double the dose, and even then not sure. :)

Same for me, i got as much out of 400mg of E as i did for ace @ 100mg EOD .
starting a new cycle in a week or two on 600mg of E :evil:

Hell, shoot Hex and call it a day

400mg of hex was ridiculous for me. Made the same dose of Ace and E look like bunk gear by comparison, and I was using the same brand

I love the results I get with hex, but I was murderous. Felt like pulling everyone's arms off and beating them to death with them

E seems to give me pretty much the same results as Ace, mg for mg, except to keep sides away on ace I gotta pin every day. Tren E sides are pretty much non existant as long as I'm consistent with everything

Hell, shoot Hex and call it a day

400mg of hex was ridiculous for me. Made the same dose of Ace and E look like bunk gear by comparison, and I was using the same brand

I love the results I get with hex, but I was murderous. Felt like pulling everyone's arms off and beating them to death with them

E seems to give me pretty much the same results as Ace, mg for mg, except to keep sides away on ace I gotta pin every day. Tren E sides are pretty much non existant as long as I'm consistent with everything

gonna stick with enat for now, see how it goes then probably upgrade to hex later down the road. plus that shits expensive as hell

Top Bottom