Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beach pictures....

BB, I thought I showed you my eyes before anyhow if I recall..... little poop!:D

So have I gotten better??? I know I have slimmed down alot.

Your pics

Hey Dlady, how you doing? Checked out your pics and they looked pretty good. Looks like you could lose a couple more pounds though. Your friend Vanessa is a real hottie. That one pic where you were taking them in the mirror...did I see some naked boobs in that one? hmmmm

NJ, yes you did. lol

and I know I need to begin more cardio here soon, I noticed that too in the pictures but i used to weight 155 now I am 130-128, so I am getting there, just been lifting more than cardio lately.... thanks.

Your Pics

You're definitely getting there. I'm sorry if what I said came off as harsh, tried to give you constructive criticism. I know I need to lose a few pounds also. Guess I'm the only one here that hasn't seen the "cat eyes" yet...any chance of me seeing them? That would be nice. Well, keep up the good work.

Dlady27 said:
BB, I thought I showed you my eyes before anyhow if I recall..... little poop!:D

So have I gotten better??? I know I have slimmed down alot.

Yeah, I saw the cat eyes, but I wanna see them up close and personal :p Yes, you have slimmed down...nice job. ;)

nj, no offense was taken by what you said that is what we are all here for right? to make oursleves better!

well I sure am trying, just need to get back into things now vacation time is over. lol

As for the cat's eyes i have a tattoo of them down there! and BB always teases me about them...lol

bb, you so funny....:)

Top Bottom