Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BB'ing Competitor,1st Time Off Juice in2-3 yrs,feeling tired&indifferent all the time

Mavafanculo said:
just be sure to ask for a complete hormone panal test,estrogen,progesterone,prolactin,thyroid,lh,fsh,etc

your low energy and mood is to be expected since your test levels are low, and lower than they've ever been probably.

also, the clomid while effective at raising your LH level which will get your nads to start producing endogenous test, will make you moody and emotional.

until you either go back on, or finish yur pct and get your hpta back in order, ask needto about some of primordial performance products that can be used to help boost energy and recovery during pct.

once u been juicin for 2-3 yrs straight ur never goin to stop for good and i think every juicehead on this board knows that lol

Mavafanculo said:
just be sure to ask for a complete hormone panal test,estrogen,progesterone,prolactin,thyroid,lh,fsh,etc

your low energy and mood is to be expected since your test levels are low, and lower than they've ever been probably.

also, the clomid while effective at raising your LH level which will get your nads to start producing endogenous test, will make you moody and emotional.

until you either go back on, or finish yur pct and get your hpta back in order, ask needto about some of primordial performance products that can be used to help boost energy and recovery during pct.

+1

Just get off the clomid. Sub for an AI like Aromasin which can be used effectively with nolva. 20mgs Ed can raise test levels by 60% & lower SHBG by 20%. Find a test booster that will include B6, Tribulus & Zinc. Clean up your diet but still eat big. Go back to intense workouts as if you are on gear. Try for 3-4 weeks & if still not happy go back to cruise at 250mg TestE PW.

I heard about sustain alpha...seems like a good product from the review on the site...anyone try it? needto? thnx :rainbow:[/QUOTE said:
i was also on for quite a while and used derma as part of a bridge. the first week i was very lethargic but after that my energy was through the roof. more so than when i was on. if your gonna be off for more than 4 wks id go 4 wks derma / 4 wks sustain. theres also other products that P.P. , omega, and P.F. has that can help alot too. creatine, AMP02 which is an N.O. product, lipoflame which will def help th energy levels,. Protein factories unleashed, post cycle, and a boat load of protien products like the serum bovine protein.
GOOD LUCK................

I have a feeling my test is already starting to come back...the other night i had a wet dream..LOL...and then when i woke up today i had morning wood...hmmm....

still lethargic and low energy levels...hopefully will start to come back soon...guna try that sustain alpha...looks like an interesting product..

also...i have letro on hand...how much of that should i use daily to substitute clomid...2.5mgs?
good info..ill look into the other products!

Re: First Time Off Juice in 2-3 yrs...feeling tired & indifferent all the time...

airsmith2k said:
jus go back on ive been doin it for liek 4 yrs now and ive takin so much stuff i dont think id ever recover...prolly will have to do hrt the rest of my life

Worth it, isn't it?

geez man.

bigtasty25 said:
I have a feeling my test is already starting to come back...the other night i had a wet dream..LOL...and then when i woke up today i had morning wood...hmmm....

still lethargic and low energy levels...hopefully will start to come back soon...guna try that sustain alpha...looks like an interesting product..

also...i have letro on hand...how much of that should i use daily to substitute clomid...2.5mgs?
good info..ill look into the other products!
Do not use Letro in a PCT program, it is far too strong an AI & the sides will be equal to clomid or worse. Also it can deplete your natural immune system which is not what you want on recovery. Try to obtain some of Omega's products (although I can not get them into my country & have no experience with them) or find another weaker AI like Aromisan or Arimidex or some OTC inhibitors like 6OXO are also effective. If you must use Letro search the proper way to administer the drug which is by increasing the dosage over 6 days & tapering the same way on conpletion to avoid estrogen rebound which is common asfter going off letro.

Top Bottom