Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Barry is awesome!!!

know what creates jobs?

growth.

I see little of that. I haven't seen a new factory/office building constructed in la since the early 2000's during the dot-com boom.

c

know what creates jobs?

growth.

I see little of that. I haven't seen a new factory/office building constructed in la since the early 2000's during the dot-com boom.

c

yep!! about 2004 was the last big school i helped build in chicago area. also there are litte to no cranes downtown anymore. its pretty sad.

Once Barry gets voted out, a part of our economy can get rolling again but a huge number of those jobs are gone forever. Once you shock an employer and they start thinking about outsourcing and overseas operations, they don't simply stop doing it.

Higher and higher quality jobs are being exported. Not only does it mean no jobs for people just entering the workforce. It also means US employers are investing $$$ teaching other countries how to do things.

Barry's got a plan for that too!

FOXNews.com - Obama to Propose Massive Tax Breaks for Businesses to Invest in Growth

President Obama, in one of his most dramatic gestures to business, will propose that companies be allowed to write off 100 percent of their new investment in plant and equipment through 2011, a plan that White House economists say would cut business taxes by nearly $200 billion over two years.

fox news always gives clear unbiased news coverage...

I wonder if the write off allowance is why the other halfs company has been so hyped on building two more 3 million dollar labs after they JUST finished one
and have been buying up other companies on the other coast like theyre a two for one special

inside info? I declare shenanigans

what i don't get about the unemployment scene is....where I moved from no one one was hiring at all/anywhere...I move thirty miles and there are help wanted signs everywhere from everything to just barely above minimum wage jobs to 6 figures (ok they dont have signs, they have headhunters but still) yet our states unemployment numbers keep creeping up

I think it's amazing that no one is holding him accountable to the last $870B he wasted.

I think it's amazing that no one is holding him accountable to the last $870B he wasted.

No use crying over spilt deficits rob. What are we supposed to do, demand an itemized accounting of it all? Its all so intangible and esoteric, thats the beauty of it. Its not like that money was used to buy a piece of specific equipment that you can specifically point to and say whether or not is a piece of shit or not, so you can get a refund. With something as complex as the economy theres always something else to blame when stimulus stuff doesnt produce what was hoped. People are too uneducated in complex economic affairs to care if the $870B did anything anyhow. Everyone pays taxes every year no matter what, so nobody gives a shit what happens to it. But it feels really good to say you tried at least I guess.

No use crying over spilt deficits rob. What are we supposed to do, demand an itemized accounting of it all? Its all so intangible and esoteric, thats the beauty of it. Its not like that money was used to buy a piece of specific equipment that you can specifically point to and say whether or not is a piece of shit or not, so you can get a refund. With something as complex as the economy theres always something else to blame when stimulus stuff doesnt produce what was hoped. People are too uneducated in complex economic affairs to care if the $870B did anything anyhow. Everyone pays taxes every year no matter what, so nobody gives a shit what happens to it. But it feels really good to say you tried at least I guess.

That money is down the drain, but now he's calling for hundreds of billions more to waste.

We've got an out of control spending problem. I miss Bush deficits.

That money is down the drain, but now he's calling for hundreds of billions more to waste.

We've got an out of control spending problem. I miss Bush deficits.

I can even remember when the budget got balanced under Billy boy, seems like an alternative universe from here lol

I can even remember when the budget got balanced under Billy boy, seems like an alternative universe from here lol

Billy's budget experience was a great lesson in what can happen when the economy takes off. We experienced a $5T (literally) bubble in the economy due to the dot-com boom.

Now imagine how cool it would be if we had periodic booms like that -- but for real. If government would just get out of the way, we'd have those from time-to-time.

Top Bottom