Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bands or Singers Who Promote and Condemn Homosexuality

NSync
BackStreet Boys
New Kids On Block
Creed
Linkin Park

have all taken GAYNESS to the outer limits.... I mean there are out there.....

BigBazooka said:
- Lead singer of "Cure" (DUH!)

Robert Smith isn't very masculine, but he is very straight. His love songs are overwhelmingly heterosexual...and dedicated to his hot babe wife, Mary.

Some gay-friendly musicians include:
Ani DiFranco (whom I adore--she's in a straight marriage, but has a bisexual past)
Consolidated (they're straight, but they defend gay rights)
Rage against the Machine (again, straight but defend gay rights)
Nirvana (CD liner note curse out homophobes and urge anti-gay bigots not to buy their music)

Anti-gay music:
Eminem
Limp Bizkit

spentagn said:
George Michael, Melissa Ethridge, The Wiggles can be added to your first list.

I don't know about the second, I don't listen to much music where condemnation of sexual preference occurrs.

I don't think George Michael is bragging about his homosexuality in fact it took him a while to admit it (Boy George had an argument with him on that).

BTW do you remember when Elton John and Eminem had a performance together at the Grammys 2 years ago ? :rolleyes:

A couple of anti-gay singers: DMX Snoop (hell, almost any rapper type)

There was a thread here a few months ago that discussed the "hard" gay black scene in NYC. Guys would go to gay black parties and get down to some anti faggot tunes.

VicTusDeuS said:
There's a girl band all the dykes like too. Can't remember the name.

You are talking about Fem to Fem. My good friend from High school was in that band just saw her at our 20th ruinion she said she is not gay though it was just a marketing ploy on her part. And she isn't lying she is married to a dude.

Top Bottom