Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steve's guide to pct. huge K hits to all who post in this thread!!

I had stevesmi review my PCT for a test/winny/var 12 wk cycle and it goes like this

HCG 250 ius 2x per week for 2 weeks bridging last week of cycle into 1st week of pct but I ran hcgenerate through the whole cycle
hcgenerate
forma stanzol 3 pumps am/pm
post cycle
unleashed
DAA
Mk 2688 25mg ed for 8 wks
vitex 1000mg ed (personal choice, not a necessity)
aromsian if needed
n2slin
then milk thistle, multi, reg vitamins

The only suggestion that was made is to maybe switch out post cycle/unleashed for Phytoserms-347, so far I experience no sides and feels like very little suppression but will add Phytoserms-347 in my next PCT. I believe with the advances in the OTC PCT supps clomid/nolva isn't needed on milder cycles IMO

thanks everyone for the kind PM's.. although the weekend is over and i have recieved in excess of 100 PM's I still am hungry for more. so keep the PM's coming and I will work on them this week as well, its been awesome talking to so many guys and sharing stories. its a damn good thing I took that keyboarding class in high school and can type 140 words a minute lol

i must also note the intelligence of the EF community even from new guys that I have talked to has blown me away. there are so many smart and talented guys on here who don't participate in discussions but are reading. makes me think that the wealth of knowledge sharing is paying off and today the lifter is far more intelligent than 30 years ago.. i'm very impressed with what i've read

Im day 2 into my pct. Im using..
Post cycle
Unleashed
D spark
Forma
N2gaurd
Was supposed to use osta but it still hasnt came in the mail.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using EliteFitness

thanks everyone for the kind PM's.. although the weekend is over and i have recieved in excess of 100 PM's I still am hungry for more. so keep the PM's coming and I will work on them this week as well, its been awesome talking to so many guys and sharing stories. its a damn good thing I took that keyboarding class in high school and can type 140 words a minute lol

i must also note the intelligence of the EF community even from new guys that I have talked to has blown me away. there are so many smart and talented guys on here who don't participate in discussions but are reading. makes me think that the wealth of knowledge sharing is paying off and today the lifter is far more intelligent than 30 years ago.. i'm very impressed with what i've read

Great to hear that Steve! I noticed from the beginning (when I first discovered EF) that people in this community are very intelligent, which impressed me instantly. Discussion is very different from some other boards here at EF, people back up things with science, not just with bro science. Other thing that caught my eye was the way everyone gave advice as health being the first thing to keep in mind.
I read many other boards as well, so without a doubt many others do same thing. EF has probably very large number of people reading the huge amount of information gathered here. I just wish that I had found out about this site sooner, EF would have been tremendous help to me when I first started using AAS.

I've had a feeling that bc Internet has made information so easily available to everyone, people must have picked up a lot of knowledge. I am myself a "information junkie", and really love to read loads of information about various different things. I'm really happy that I was born at the beginning of the 80's, so I grew up with Internet expanding by my side, and learned to use it to research things before middle school age ( or what do you call it there, I'm not sure, lol! )

Sorry for rambling about things that have nothing to do with PCT, I guess I'm just in a good mood :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Top Bottom