Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bacne advice

yea , nice recommendation go for tanning idiots.

HAHAHAHA!! almost everyone here will tell you this is one of the best things they do to prevent acne while cycling. If you don't know this then you need to go back to beauty school and pay attention this time. Keep disrespecting members like that and you'll be banned. If you wanna discuss why you think tanning isn't a good way to fend off acne instead of being a jack azz then i'm all ears.

On a related note, does anyone have advice for those bumps that swell to large, red lumps, then leave dark splotches on the skin? Those are the worst and I seem prone to get them, especially when supplementing.

On a related note, does anyone have advice for those bumps that swell to large, red lumps, then leave dark splotches on the skin? Those are the worst and I seem prone to get them, especially when supplementing.

I think your talking about keyloid pimples/scars right?

haha funny cunt... its gross but my mrs finds some satisfaction poppin those bastards so its a win win situtaion haha

That shit is either feast or famine! They either won't get their fucking hands off of your zits and it's annoying as hell, or they won't go near them!haha

guys, i know somewhere in these threads this has been discussed but i cant find it. just came off a long cycle of test and ended it with 4 weeks of winny on july 21st. did my pct and now im off cyle for awhile. the acne on my back is horrible. i am not sure if its a mixture of going off diet afer 20 weeks and the hot humid weather down here or what along with my hormones still going crazy. i was on test cyp.......500-750/week. i know at one time i read something rxhealthdrugs has or another sponsor here on EF has that is supposed to be good for treatment. i just want to walk around with my shirt off again. this is pissing me off. what do you do to deal with this shit? yes, this was my first INJECTABLE cycle.

pick up some platinum labz acne annihilator. it will clear you right up. we have used it for a couple years.
dirt cheap too.

pick up some platinum labz acne annihilator. it will clear you right up. we have used it for a couple years.
dirt cheap too.

Definitely use a topical. Until Needto comes out with his topical you can stack Acne-tame this one with one. Gotta hit acne from the inside and out for best results.
Code "needto139" for 15 % off and free shipping!

Top Bottom