Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bacne advice

rob2534

guys, i know somewhere in these threads this has been discussed but i cant find it. just came off a long cycle of test and ended it with 4 weeks of winny on july 21st. did my pct and now im off cyle for awhile. the acne on my back is horrible. i am not sure if its a mixture of going off diet afer 20 weeks and the hot humid weather down here or what along with my hormones still going crazy. i was on test cyp.......500-750/week. i know at one time i read something rxhealthdrugs has or another sponsor here on EF has that is supposed to be good for treatment. i just want to walk around with my shirt off again. this is pissing me off. what do you do to deal with this shit? yes, this was my first INJECTABLE cycle.

Man firstly your gonna have to get your girl to pop that shit on your back lol Then get some benzyl peroxide cream rub that intot the big nasty ones, You will have to shower like three times daily and whilst in there exfoliate and use a loafer thing to scrub your back

throw that fancy ass soap away and use some irish spring! i noticed my arm acne and backne started clearing up pretty fast when i stopped using the liquid gel soap and started using irish spring thanks to a tip i got on this board. also, like dwnundhunter said use 10% BP cream on those bad spots. there is a supplement that is sold by NTBM that will work very well also called Acnetame. Check it out

hello, first of all diet did not cause your bacne. TEST did. That is a side effect.
As your levels get back to normal the bacne will start getting better.

BP, or salicylic acid is not enough for the kind of acne you have. I would recommend going to a dermatologist or spa for a Chemical Peel and some prescription cream that they would prescribe such as RETIN-A etc..
good luck..
pm me if anything im in med school and going for cosmetic dermatology.

hello, first of all diet did not cause your bacne. TEST did. That is a side effect.

BP, or salicylic acid is not enough for the kind of acne you have. I would recommend going to a dermatologist or spa for a Chemical Peel and some prescription cream that they would prescribe such as RETIN-A etc..
good luck..

To correct your statement the Test didn't cause the acne, it was the hormone fluctuations from the Test that caused the acne. All of the things I described above will work, as I know from experience. You do not need to go see some doctor about your acne. Most likely they will prescribe you with some crap that will dry the hell out of your skin.

good luck..

To correct your statement the Test didn't cause the acne, it was the hormone fluctuations from the Test that caused the acne. All of the things I described above will work, as I know from experience. You do not need to go see some doctor about your acne. Most likely they will prescribe you with some crap that will dry the hell out of your skin.

I think CGAR mentioned most everything. I will just add that tanning will help you as wellbro.

irish spring, hmmmm. sounds like a cheap alternative. i'll take yo other guys advice too as needed. it was accutane i was thinking about. is this stuff harsh?

Right, tanning is definitely one I forgot about that is a major help. Accutane is pretty harsh but not speaking from experience on this one but a lot of guys here haven taken it and like it. I personally won't take it bc of some of the sides associated with it and there is also some huge claim about it I've been seeing on commercials.

Top Bottom