Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bacne advice

To correct your statement the Test didn't cause the acne, it was the hormone fluctuations from the Test that caused the acne. All of the things I described above will work, as I know from experience. You do not need to go see some doctor about your acne. Most likely they will prescribe you with some crap that will dry the hell out of your skin.

this

Whenever you come off and your test levels hit the toilet, it causes a huge increase in sebaceous gland activity, and thus..oil production.

The worst acne people tend to get, is PCT..not actually on cycle.

b5 in megadoses helps me quite a bit. 10 grams a day or so for a few weeks. and then 6-7 after that. shrinks my pores as well

this

Whenever you come off and your test levels hit the toilet, it causes a huge increase in sebaceous gland activity, and thus..oil production.

The worst acne people tend to get, is PCT..not actually on cycle.

b5 in megadoses helps me quite a bit. 10 grams a day or so for a few weeks. and then 6-7 after that. shrinks my pores as well

Just be aware that doing this lowers biotin levels and causes hairloss and even depression longterm. Acnetame has B5 with added in with biotin and also a Sulphur containing Amino acid in NAC which increases the B5's uptake. Sulphur soaps are actually a commonly used product that many people have success with as well when combatting acne! 10 grams is a super duper high BTW.
That is 20 pills a day and bit extreme for most to get results BTW.

Top Bottom